Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Planet Earth

Anyone see this last night?

Unbelievable stuff - worth the licence fee on it's own.

Comments

• The lions chasing, and killing the elephant was jaw dropping stuff.
  • Spectacular camerawork throughout. I'm almost tempted to write to "Points of View". Jeez, i AM getting old!!!
  • Barry Took ( i think?) or Anne Robinson??

That will age me!!!!!

Absolutely top TV- i'm watching at the mo!

Have to say Off_it, for every picture there is a cameraman and wow- incredible!
  • have no idea.

I'm a dickhead get me on telly is on, and the missus would fight like a gypsy in a car park if i tried to wrestle the remote away....
  • Don't you mean- I'm a non-entity- get me into here?

Maybe it's a male thing????
  • edited November 2006
    greys anatomy is on here.i have no chance of anything else,i clearly don't wear the trousers in this household.lost on sky at 10 though!
  • Sky+ is the answer. Definately!
  • Vegetarian alert, get me out of here!
  • I said to my missus last night, "Planet Earth is on. If you want to watch that sh*t there's always the other telly" - which is out in the conservatory and therefore gets a bit nippy after dark. She stayed where she was. Good girl!!!
  • edited November 2006
    Brilliant - those birds of paradise were incredible .... but watching the chimps was like watching football fans in the 70s!

Anyone without Sky+ would do well to consider getting one of these - I just have and it is revolutionary. By the way Planet Earth is repeated a couple of times I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Salad Spinner: It's funny you say that about the chimps - that's exactly what I was thinking! They way they all moved off en masse and then sprang into action when the rumble started was definitely in the hoolie mould - that or a gang of muggers down Lewisham High Street!