Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What happened to the Barrier in Floyd Rd?

Thought it was to stop the road being a rat run. Any locals know?

Comments

• Options
    The Fish & Chip shop had it removed, as they were lacking passing trade ...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]The Fish & Chip shop had it removed, as they were lacking passing trade ...[/quote]

Excellent, that means no more diversions from my dads house near Thorntree to Church Lane.
  • Options
    No idea but it is really bloody convenient!
  • Options
    What? You only ever walk to the Oak?????
  • Options
    i sometimes get a lift to the station and convenient to do a circular route rather than turning around in delafield, especially when going to the cashpoint on the way.
  • Options
    Barrier Floyd Floyd,
    The mist rolling in from the Thames
    My Desire is always to get stopped at Barrier Floyd Road

Many miles have i travelled
    Many roads have i seen
    Getting road blocked at my favourite scene...
  • Options
    I think the bits were nicked by passers by and they can't afford to re-do the barrier out of this years budget!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i sometimes get a lift to the station and convenient to do a circular route rather than turning around in delafield, especially when going to the cashpoint on the way.[/quote]

My dad lives up in Wolfe Crescent, whenever I drive from there to that side of Floyd Road I go via Valley heights etc, pain in the proverbial
  • Options
    Wel you wont no more. Its silly how bloody handy it is.
  • Options
    True, the simple things in life ah!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    lucky I aint living over there any more as that was me feeble excuse to not drop the missus off at the station