Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

paul jewell

would like to be a fly-on-the-wall at derby training ground monday.
oh dear.

ps. if you don't wanna know the F1 result, don't click on the link ;-)

Comments

• damn you pbs i clicked on that link and saw the result from the F1 which i have been desperately trying to avoid! ;-)

Cant believe i clicked on it tho, schoolboy error!! oh well at least now iknow the result i can watch the footie instead!!lol
  • The story speaks for itself.

Absolutely not condoning Jewell's behaviour - but what did his wife do to deserve being humiliated like that - by that gutter rag newspaper publishing that story?

Wretched newspapers like that will stoop to the lowest level to make money.
  • can't see him remaining at the club after this... we are about to find out the great difference between players and managers
  • I've not liked the bloke since he nearly killed Stuart Balmer.
  • He's going to have some explaining to do to his wife...
  • You could say he was a ram.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]You could say he was a ram.

Ewes-less joke.
  • he looks a bit sheepish
  • could they have supplied anymore detail of the video?

Still, it is down to him. He's married, as well as a public figure, so if he wants to get up to that sort of thing then he has to accept the consequences when he gets caught.
  • What a fool....why did he have to tape it ? gotta admit that is stupid
  • Sponsored links:

• Just goes to show you shouldn't judge a book by its' cover. I thought he was a really decent bloke.
  • [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]he looks a bit sheepish

He can't pull the wool over our eyes, now he's shorn of all respect
  • Reckon he'll get less for his tape than Paris got for hers
  • I don't normally go to these rags on the web sites...

But considering I've had a proper gut laugh at jewells expense. I will in future.

what an absolute royal plonker.
  • edited March 2008
    Isn't this story yonks old? There were rumours about Jewell cheating on his missus years ago - I daresay his wife won't be too thrilled to see it dragged through the papers, but she probably half expected it at some point.

Whatever the circumstances, it is utterly reprehensible that some ar5ehole decides to print this in a national newspaper in the first place (last I looked it wasn't a crime to have an affair, nor was it a crime to film consensual sex between two adults) but even sadder that people would be remotely interested in reading about it. I don't want to talk to my mates about their poxy sex lives - and I don't want to read about Paul sodding Jewell and his either.

Pathetic.
  • You're right Leroy, pathetic. Its years old as well (the car involved is a Wigan one), yet they don't mention that in the story.
  • Sadly Leroy this does sell papers, NotW and the Sun are the best selling newspapers in the country and have got there by peddling smut and intruding on other peoples lives, even going so far a s setting people up in various ways - Sven, Freddie Sheppard.

Until the people of this country decide that they do not want to read smut then these types of stories will continue.
  • Quite right, Kap .....if the Super Throw-away Scum had no readers they'd need a different approach.

If this story is at least a year old and happened while Jewell was at Wigan, then Derby County are in a very strong position to sue the NotW for all the defamatory Rams & Derby County stuff published in that article.

Come on, Derby ....... screw this wretched low-life gutter rag for every penny they have.
  • the paper and story might not have been for all

but i larfed my b***ox off at the story,pictures every thing looked really pervy and to have to face that in a changing room situation today well i would have paid good money to see him getting ruined this morning.
  • if you do these things you got to be wary of getting caught and all that cums with that.......................
    maybe he should've asked another not to be named manager how you go about keeping these extra marital activites quiet
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant! He couldn't look more gormless if he tried.

Would you buy a secondhand car from that man. . . . . ?
  • turns out the story was six years old.........
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]turns out the story was six years old.........
    So there we have it. Conclusive proof that this wasn't just a story drummed up by sad hacks to satiate the pathetic British appetite for revelations about the love lives of non-entities. An expose that truly had to be told - in the interests of the public good, his wife, two children, Derby County and football in this country as a whole. I will certainly rest easier in my bed tonight knowing that the News Of The World is out there campaigning for the public good.
  • Six years old......????

Jeez, are you saying the NotW are that desperate for any kind of scandal-mongering stories?
    Didn't stop them publishing pictures with the Derby County emblem.

Derby must be scenting a libel claim here ........
  • does he look six years younger in that picture then?

toe curling stuff!
  • jesus i am glad i am not famous i would be on the front page of the NOTW week in week out, if they are going back six years, mind u make good reading