Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimmy Bullard and Danny Murphy

Get a room!

Comments

• Options
    lol, ithought that too curb it lol

battyboys!!
  • Options
    explain please - never saw it
  • Options
    well it was nothing much really but they did an interview with the pair of them. And they talked about how well they get on with each other, that they have the same sense of humour and that when they first met each other at fulham they became good friends immediately, this that and other.

all a bit girly i thought.
  • Options
    lol i see

thanks
  • Options
    Unrealistic I know but Bullard would be a good signing for us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Unrealistic I know but Bullard would be a good signing for us.

Isn't he supposed to be a Charlton fan? Murphy will have put him off by now, anyway :-(
  • Options
    Comes from bexleyheath area but i think he is a hammer
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Unrealistic I know but Bullard would be a good signing for us.

Local lad and his wife is from Bexleyheath. His agent got him his move as his stated an offer of £2M and he could speak to a club. He was on £5K a week at Wigan and he is now on £30K at Foolham.
  • Options
    bullards dad who is also called jimmy is the manager of the football team my brother plays for (VCD under 18's) his dads a hammer but i dont know if jimmy bullard jnr is a hammer.

when bullard was at wigan he gave his dad 1 million to find him a house in southwest london. aparently that was his signing on fee.

my bro said that jimmy bullard has taken a couple of training sessions and hes just of much as a joker in real life as we see him on tv
  • Options
    he wouldnt get much for 1 million in south west london!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    which is why he got a house in surrey haha