Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reading a must win

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
We need this result in my opinion more than ever!fortunately the results apart from us went our way this weekend to a degree!Reading or the rot could start to settle in!Xmas fast approaching and we know what that means if we don't start to get back on track!Charlton have to prove we can go their and give us them points we so badly need!The support should be good!And the team need to give the travelling addicks the 3 points!

Comments

• Our season should have started against Foolham last month. We then played Watford and Newcastle along with City and more recently Wigwam.

All them games were must win games after losing 6 of the pervious 7 games (a pretty hard set of games to start with).

We should have 18 points on the board by now not 8.

Charlton have nowhere earnt the right to get 18 points. If we cannot get results against equally inept sides then we deserve to be where we are.

As you rightly say Reading is next and then theres a game v Sheff United. Sandwiched between them two is Everton at home.

Out of these three games anything less than 6 points is a disaster.
  • Agree 100% pork_pie!
  • Further more, if I could earn a fraction what Medders earns..........lol
  • eRRR why has my last posting appeared in the wrong place....it was supposed to appear in the coin throwing incident post.....

*Wears BAGHEAD badge*