Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan away

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Plus points!Great bar underneath away end and top pies!And having somewhere to stay in Liverpool after!Top night!Just got back!And the game!Hurry up lads we need points!And quick!In my opinion we were terrible and anyone who was not there would think we made a game of it!Dream on.....

Comments

• Options
    at least you had a good time!we could be in trouble!
  • Options
    was in that bar as well, thought it was terrible. pooor day allround for me i thought
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Not a good way to spend the day with a stinking hangover eh brannin !

Got absolutely soaked on the walk back to the station over the canal and through the industrial estate !
  • Options
    nah mate, i was flagging a wee bit! felt terrible today also, game was so bad spent large proportion of the game in the concorse with a drink.
    Yeah it did rain a fair bit!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimbrannin[/cite]was in that bar as well, thought it was terrible. pooor day allround for me i thought

i thought it was good as was just grateful to be inside with something warm inside me!

not exactly inundated with pubs in a retail park are you?
  • Options
    I thought id gatecrased a wedding when I went to that bar.

How very civilised :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]I thought id gatecrased a wedding when I went to that bar.

How very civilised :)
    Yes me too