Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£1,000 per hour !!!!

A hooker in the paper was charging £1,000 per hour !!!! Well im all for a bit of a jolly but in the end theres just the END so how f**kin good can she be ?

Comments

• Options
    Perhaps she comes back and does the housework too?
  • Options
    Well if I worked out how much I spent on my wife compared to how often I get my leg over then I reckon the hooker is cheap!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]A hooker in the paper was charging £1,000 per hour !!!! Well im all for a bit of a jolly but in the end theres just the END so how f**kin good can she be ?

But as most blokes only last 5 minutes. and she was so ugly that she could only attract 1 punter a week, she had to make her £100 per week anyway she could. ;o)
  • Options
    its probably a minimum call out charge, and don't forget NI... still cheaper than a plumber
  • Options
    My wife was a prostitute and came home with £169.50p. I said who gave you 50p and she said, they all did.
  • Options
    Must work for HM Gov you pay a shed load of money and get f**ked for it as well.
  • Options
    "still cheaper than a plumber"

And you'll still be fcuked over!