Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another coin incident

Fourth official at Newport currently in hospital....

how can it be stopped ?

Comments

• Options
    What can you do? CCTV won't stop it, but it allows you to find the culpit after the event.

Always found it a bit odd that we can't be served a drink with a bottle cap, yet we can wander around with as many coins as we please....
  • Options
    Raise the price of tickets and everything in the ground so that commoners can't afford to throw their money away. Oh... they've tried that!
  • Options
    Have to say this is becoming a serious issue.

The mindless ejits will copy unless it is heavily stamped on- CCTV might help but the fans who sit next to these "people" should stand up and be counted.
  • Options
    Bring Back Toilet Rolls! Easy to Recycle. Are We Dealing With Euros OR Sterling.Footy Has Gone Mad!
  • Options
    Ban anything that can be thown; Bottles, knives, polos, thermos flasks, earing aids and tin foil. In fact, we should ban ourselves from attending matches because ALL football fans are irresponsible, thugs, hooligans and damn right menance to society. Abandon this season and lets start again after christmas - that will teach us a lesson.
  • Options
    Cowards the lot of them!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]What can you do? CCTV won't stop it, but it allows you to find the culpit after the event.

Always found it a bit odd that we can't be served a drink with a bottle cap, yet we can wander around with as many coins as we please....

Good point that. Someone on here mentionned a woman who goes to matches with spare bottle tops in her bag!

At the end of the day it's hard to find a solution except fences or for people around to make a citizen's arrest. The only problem is that you tried to do this you'd be the one in trouble nowadays.
  • Options
    Just Hope We Don't Have A Woman Lino Or Reff At THE Valley, Any Wrong Decisions And I mIght Have To Throw My Crusty Old Y-Fronts In Her Direction,Probably Get Arrested For Such, I'll Take my Raincoat!
  • Options
    remember we had a women linesman once at the valley who gave us a very dubious pen against Reading. Think Mendonca scored it, but i might be wrong.
  • Options
    Wages must be too high nowadays.......

The only thing one can do is for the crowd to shop the culprit and the authorities deal with that thug in the harshest possible way cos some person is going to lose an eye.

I remember when Peterborough played Kingstonian in the FA cup a few years ago and the visiting keeper got pelted by a 50 p coin. Depiste losing 9-1, the game got replayed behind closed doors.

Posh won the replay but didn't the hooligan win too!
    A good move or did the hooligan win?