Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come on Bromley!!

Away to Gillingham in the FA Cup today..... would love them to turn the pikeys over!

Comments

• Gills 1-0 up
  • oh b-locks
  • 2-1.....

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2006
    I was at the game and throuoghly enjoyed every moment- apart from the charlton score being read out at half time and full time!

The lillywhites had a really good effort at 2-1 to equalise. The 10 mins after they scored were all Bromley. The best part was one of the players singing along with the crowd whilst waiting for a corner to be taken, shows what it means to the players.

4-1 really flattered Gillingham who were in the end much fitter.
  • I was there. Good turn out of Bromley fans who must have made up a third of the gate. Disagree with you wwaddickson that 4-1 flattered the Gills. They had worked out that BFC were weak down our right/their left and scored all four goals from there. They were just that bit faster and stronger throughout. When Bromley scored they had a good 20 mins but never really but the Gills go under pressure. When Bromley pushed forward you could see Gills scoring again and they did.

I had a posh gobby spanner and his "innit" daughter sitting behind me. Reminded my why I love that lot from SE16 so much. Spent the whole game laughing at his own jokes and showing off to his daughter by calling the ref a "spastic", the gills fans "Pikies" and the black players "Darkie". Was even sing that "you sleep with you sister's kids" song while with his 13/14 year old daughter. What a great example.

Other than that it was a good atmosphere and a good day out. Big write up in the observer.

And the away end at Gills is still as bad as ever