Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Dangers of Bluetooth

Picture the scene - my old pops sitting in his front room 3pm in the afternoon watching TV after a days graft (he starts work at 5am).

Anyway up pops "ACCEPT" on is phone - confused he accepts thinking it was a text message.

Anyway what followed has left a permanent grin on his boat since Tuesday. Someone obviously in the very near vicinity has sent him the most marvellous video of some very well endowed young lady doing a video message for someone, obviously not my old dad, putting on a extremely X rated show.
It truly is quite fantastic and this young lady is very fortunate to have probably the largest pair of thrupennys I have ever seen on a girl so small. The GIRL who filmed it was also having a good time as well - and the recipient when he eventually gets the video should fill his boots END OF.

As I said the danger of bluetooth.

I have never seen my dad so happy.

Comments

• I wonder if this constitutes Cheating.....?

(Great big Smiley with a winky thingey...)
  • you don't live near rothko do you arf?
  • *whistles*
  • Me - i live in carshalton - my dad is in welling.
  • would the speak and spell reach welling? its a possibility....
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]would the speak and spell reach welling? its a possibility....

do one ;o)
  • Dangers is right.

Not saying there's anything in this, but I once saw on the "Real Hustle" that unscupulous beggars use bluetooth messages like the one your old man recieved, a coincidence too good to be true, to scan for open Bluetooth phones. Once you press accept, then you get the video, something engaging, but embarrassing that you won't take to the police etc. Because Bluetooth can carry all kinds of data once a connection is established, they also send over a script that dials a number and they open a secret call on your phone to one of their many temporary 900 numbers (or whatever they are, you get a big per minute charge, which because you don't know you're connected, will result in a massive bill).

Should probably turn off the Bluetooth for the old fella, if he's not otherwise using it. Otherwise password protect the phone, or just be vigilant.

If you want me to take a look at it, just to be sure it's innocent like, send it over ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]Me - i live in carshalton - my dad is in welling.

Your Dad is swelling?
  • I've got Blue snarfing software on my phone, never used it mind
  • Surely the video should be posted here in the Articles and Podcasts section....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2006
    You're right Medders. If this is something sinister, it would be our public duty to get it out there and inform people. We need to get a handle on this kind of filth ;-)
  • I have no problem doing that but it is too filthy for public domain like this where kids could see it.
  • No worries Arf. CAFCPolo is over 18 now.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Arfur[/cite]I have no problem doing that but it is too filthy for public domain like this where kids could see it.

Call it sex education...
  • Yes, I may start a new "Public Health & Safety" category for the Blog articles. It will help with our EU funding application.
  • I've just downloaded Skype...and I'm being plagued with calls from India, China and elsewhere...is this a scam in itself to get into my pc somehow or just Indian and Chinese people looking for someone to practice their English on, or the start of a come-on to a greater scam - ie make friends with you then hit you with a sob story about a sick relative?
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]No worries Arf. CAFCPolo is over 18 now.....

i think he graduated yesterday. he might start actually working for a living soon and stop texting me on a sunday night drunk at his pub quizzes in bournemouth when i'm in bed trying to get some shut eye before getting up to start a working week!!!

no chance.
  • plus it is too large to send by multimedia - bluey or infrred only.
  • Right, everyone round Carshalton with their mobiles out looking for Arf's signal...
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]No worries Arf. CAFCPolo is over 18 now.....

i think he graduated yesterday. he might start actually working for a living soon and stop texting me on a sunday night drunk at his pub quizzes in bournemouth when i'm in bed trying to get some shut eye before getting up to start a working week!!!

no chance.

Believe it or not hes had a few interviews!!!

He doesn't send them to me anymore cos I keep replying with "Matt Holland?"
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Arfur should start sending this round the ground at the Everton game!

Everyone turn their Bluetooth on!
  • Nice of you two to be talking about me when I'm not around :)

Going to sleep at half 9 in the evening Suze, you getting old? I may start work but the texts wont stop.

The reason I stopped askin you Dan is cause your useless ;)