Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bexley Test 11+

To all those suffering parents out there, and the kids, hope you all done well.

I am pleased to say Chirpy Red Jnr Jnr passed his and now will join his brother Chirpy Red Jnr at Bexley Grammar School.

Comments

• congratulations.

BGS has a history of providing well reasoned, articulate and good looking young Charlton scholars.

They just don't have much to show for it :-(
  • yes, just look at me. Old Bexlian from 78-83.

BTW - BGS have a annual golf day if anyone is interested. This year we are at High Elms.

I , of course, will be there.........as defending champion.
  • I envy the likes of Colfes, Askes, BGS etc having Old Boy set ups. Sadly it never really happened at Crown Woods, well not offically anyway. My own Crown Woods Exiles have one of annual events next week, a couple of days at the Cheltenham Festival - says it all really!
  • Congratulations to Junior Chirpy Junior!
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]I envy the likes of Colfes, Askes, BGS etc having Old Boy set ups. Sadly it never really happened at Crown Woods, well not offically anyway. My own Crown Woods Exiles have one of annual events next week, a couple of days at the Cheltenham Festival - says it all really!

I think the CW old boys meet up at the dole office or Wormwood Scrubs depending on availability.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I think the CW old boys meet up at the dole office or Wormwood Scrubs depending on availability.

Yes Henry, and I've seen you at both venues.....
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Yes Henry, and I've seen you at both venues.....

Strangley enough spent last week at a womens prison in Yorkshire. Not nice.
  • Did you see Googie Withers?
  • [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Did you see Googie Withers?

No they all had their clothes on.
  • "Strangley enough spent last week at a womens prison in Yorkshire. Not nice."

You should have stayed in a hotel, they're much nicer!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Strangley enough spent last week at a womens prison in Yorkshire. Not nice."

You should have stayed in a hotel, they're much nicer!

But you can smoke in the prison cells