Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STEAK

MCSMCS
edited November 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Ello, i love my steak still half alive. How does you lot have it/like it??

I once had some Albertan steak cooked blue when i was in Banff Canada, it was unbelievable, highly recommended

Comments

• Options
    Medium....NO BLOOD...!
  • Options
    I had a steak in Florence once - a great chunk of meat which barely had time to get acquainted with the frying pan before landing on my plate, still oozing blood.

Be careful with steaks in America - the reason why they taste so good is because the cows are fed with growth hormones and then slaughtered young.
  • Options
    i had that too out there bfr,more of a t-bone,huge and swimming with blood.not had food this rare before and i can never send my food back,so tucked in and it was utterly divine.
  • Options
    Blood rock when it comes to steak, cook for too long and it becomes too chewy! The blue steak in Banff was melt in ya mouth stuff!
  • Options
    have you been to banff then?
  • Options
    Not techically a steak but i love Roast Beef where there are bits well done and bits almost still alive. Yummy!!

Off for lunch - me thinks!
  • Options
    Medium rare. Best of both worlds
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]have you been to banff then?

Yes, it was awsome. Have you?
  • Options
    medium

as for your other question Ollie, was in the Gaucho at Canary Wharf last week. Just you're normal bar / restaurant thing, not very pretentious, but the best bit of steak i think i have ever had. I'm at the one at Bishopsgate next week, been before but only sat outside.

Its only when you have had a good steak you realise just how average all the others you've had are.
  • Options
    Nice one bart, you have redeemed yourself from the gay pub wind up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steak tartare ... now that rocks

Had sun dried beef at Time in Greenwich which was devine.
  • Options
    Yeah steak tartare, now your talking riscardo.
  • Options
    Quote book moment.......

"I'll have the Steak tartare. Well done please"
  • Options
    Rarer the better. Wipe it's a**e on the griddle and slap it on the plate...
  • Options
    Rare for me...yummy...
  • Options
    Im a big fan of Argie restaurants! Meat everywhere and loads of excellent red wine!

Went to an Argie restaurant in Valencia where they brought up a big dish of raw steaks, lamb, pork, chicken etc and gave each table a mini BBQ with white hot coals in it to cook the food yourself. Lovely jubbly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Im a big fan of Argie restaurants! Meat everywhere and loads of excellent red wine!

Went to an Argie restaurant in Valencia where they brought up a big dish of raw steaks, lamb, pork, chicken etc and gave each table a mini BBQ with white hot coals in it to cook the food yourself. Lovely jubbly

Oh man, that sounds sooper dooper! Oh i am proper hungary now! For rare steak!
  • Options
    Its alright mate you'll get loads of meat down the Cutty Sark tonight......Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
  • Options
    Oi, i aint goin there now, I am goin Traf Tavern ! I have a reputation to keep hold of ya no!
  • Options
    Traf Tavern?!?!? No. Full of Millwall