Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nightclubs the Good & the Bad Points

With people talking of the Venue just wondered what people thought of their local or regular nightspot haunts. What's improved & what still sucks ?

Good - Love the idea of the Unisex toilet, think it was in club Rouge big open plan, you finally get to hear what women talk about by sitting quietly in one of the cubicles.

Bad - The prat who turns on the water tap for you & sprays aftershave in your eye then demands a Quid for the pleasure, please FO and leave me alone..!

Comments

• i dont go to nightclubs anymore... well i ended up downstairs in the cactus pit saturday night... and im not sure you can call that a nightclub...
  • NIghtclubs are gash. Used to be great when i was 17 - 20, now its just too loud, blokes outnumber girlies always, and you have to watch your back incase some mug decides to 'do' ya for no reason. And the Music! Garage! Give me strength.

Of course, if you are a bloke who is a good dancer, then clubs are great, but for the chatterbox and rubbish dancer such as me, they are rubbish, as you cant hear yourself speak and if you dont dance what else is there to do, stand there like a lemon!
  • Oh yeah and the toilet attendants! FFS
  • I feel to old for nightclubs
  • Cream, Gatecrasher.. ahhhhh my old haunts!!!!

Plenty of great nights & stories to boot in them...
  • Flicks in Dartford, Stage 3 in Leysdown, Tots in Southend....they were the days. Far too old now...
  • Good points: Dancing like the Duracell bunny with all this new found energy (ahem), meeting loads of new mates who you cant remember what their names are (ahem), standing so close to the speakers that you can feel your internal organs moving in time with the base.

Bad points: Getting dripped on by sweat condensation on the ceiling, club grime (doesn't come out of anything), trying to get home afterwards, come downs.
  • Good points:
    Catching couples sha**ing on top of the floor speakers on more than one occasion.
    Banter with the local kebab shop owner

Bad points:
    Waking up still fully dressed after a foam party
    Remembering the girl you got off with wasnt quite as good looking as you thought....
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Good points:
    Catching couples sha**ing on top of the floor speakers on more than one occasion.
    Banter with the local kebab shop owner

Bad points:
    Waking up still fully dressed after a foam party
    Remembering the girl you got off with wasnt quite as good looking as you thought....

Medders.. No one is interested or wants a sh@g while in gatecrasher or cream...
    & most of the people end up talking sh1t to the wall for some reason or another (that i cant think of!!)
    Its all about the music.. its a Spiritual thing or maybe down to the drugs!

game on....
  • I dont doubt it mate..... I'm talking about clubs in Medway, Gillingham specifically!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Clubs are for the young
  • was in cream last saturday night , well nation which is the venue cream was in .

Don't go clubbing very often these days and the only reason I go into the clubs is when I'm paid to .

Must say I feel really old when I do go to clubs and if I dance I get all self concious
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]was in cream last saturday night , well nation which is the venue cream was in .

Don't go clubbing very often these days and the only reason I go into the clubs is when I'm paid to .

Must say I feel really old when I do go to clubs and if I dance I get all self concious

Sounds to me like you weren't drunk enough mate.....!