Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What's this?!

WSSWSS
edited February 2008 in General Charlton

Comments

• I've never heard of Anorak Addick!
  • we've got about 5000 of them
  • Its officially called 'a load of b*ll*cks'.

To get nominated for these sort of awards, people have to nominate you, or you nominate yourself.

I would hardly call Anorak Addick a fanzine. As far as i'm aware, Cartwright has only produced a couple of photocopied issues with a print run of about 100.

The Inspector will tell you himself that All Quiet is not a fanzine, while Netaddicks never was a fanzine, and effectively called it a day months ago !
  • Good to see the Frankster get a nomination
  • Anaorak addict is sold in the con club and is written i believe by Ian C. Costs 50p.
  • edited February 2008
    Cast your vote: lazy (and pointless) club journalism/communications in my view, e.g. How can you vote for a category with one nominee???
  • lets vote for netaddicks, and then see who goes up to get the award at the ceremony! sounds like a complete sham!
  • I can imagine the nominees all hunched over their blackberries and laptops tapping away not listening to the awards and communicating only via msn or message board in the grand settings of Battersea working mens club
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I can imagine the nominees all hunched over their blackberries and laptops tapping away

Yep - that sounds like Cartwright.

If his blog is as bad as his 'away pub' recommendations in the programme then it will be pretty flat.
  • can we nominate www.riscardo.co.uk?
  • Sponsored links:

• I think reamsofverse must have nominated me :-)

(seriously, no idea where it came from, it made me laugh to find out about it, particularly as I've hardly pulled my finger out on it this season...)
  • Does Ian Cartwright come on here - anyone know?

I always quite liked - well, at least respected - the fella. That is until I saw him wrestling like a madman to snatch Kinsella's shirt away from some poor sole after he'd thrown it into the crowd up at Blackburn when we got promoted that time. Hardly behaviour befitting a senior supporters club official - or whatever he was at the time.

(Time has me telling that story as him ripping it away from a small boy and leaving him in tears - but I don't think it was like that if I'm honest!)
  • Lol Inspector S.

Just seen the rant!
  • He is a member on here yes, but i haven't seen him post for quite a while.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

(Time has me telling that story as him ripping it away from a small boy and leaving him in tears - but I don't think it was like that if I'm honest!)

Give it another couple of years, and he will have punched the kid in the face, stood on his back whilst chanting EASY, EASY....
  • edited February 2008
    I've seen Anorak Addick, it's a bit like a pub conversation with Ian in a form in which you can read on a train.

Which is actually no bad thing - he's got his own voice and all that - although I know he's not everyone's cup of tea.
  • hes car directions in the programmes are poor.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]hes car directions in the programmes are poor.

but still not as bad as your keyboard skills and spelling, eh nollster?
    ;o)
  • worse.
  • and neither of you are as bad as Steven Segal is at acting!
  • Sponsored links:

• made one good film,take him off man!
  • Not until you find me a replacement.
  • gary kemp
  • You not like The Krays then?
  • Off_It, I remember that incident up at Blackburn, someone gave the kid a mingin' old shinpad as a replacement as they felt sorry for him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Off_It, I remember that incident up at Blackburn, someone gave the kid a mingin' old shinpad as a replacement as they felt sorry for him.

So it WAS a kid then? You know, I always kinda thought it was ......... but I was very, very drunk at the time!