Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Venue

venue where's franny?[/url]

count me in.

Comments

• Options
    Wow, 3 gormless looking fookwits!
  • Options
    Careful 04, they are probably Millwall!
  • Options
    Do they shop in Matalan?..
  • Options
    Look more palarse than mirwall dood!
  • Options
    i was scared to open that because there are plenty of pictures of me on that website!!
  • Options
    Ha ha, show us you then WWS?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]i was scared to open that because there are plenty of pictures of me on that website!!

yeah, there was one of me a while back, hopefully its not there anymore.
    my friend with me was so pleased that with 12 years of attendance she finally had her pic on the site. she actually gets hugs off the bouncers when she goes now as she's known them for so long! (she's 30)
  • Options
    Apologies if this is a really dense question as I have never personally been, but isn't the Venue a turd hole ..?
  • Options
    no!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Apologies if this is a really dense question as I have never personally been, but isn't the Venue a turd hole ..?

Yes it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have just cleaned up the outside, it is actually a lovely building!
    Who would have thought it after years of being a black blot.

I'm afraid I haven;t been for a few years, perhaps I shall never grace the upstairs dance floor again, but I always liked it there.
  • Options
    Is it not black anymore SS! If so it'll cause murders for the PC brigade!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Apologies if this is a really dense question as I have never personally been, but isn't the Venue a turd hole ..?

Yep!