Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

soccer am

Comments

• Options
    Still my greatest sporting moment was smashing it when kicking the ball through the hole (it's penalties now). I know Vicky the barmaid and she got me in to see it being filmed. Had a go after all the pros did (who all missed) and nailed it first time.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

She's seen better days

• Options
    Fenners is about as funny as cancer.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Lovejoy was an asshole and nobody in the production team was sad to see him leave.

The main reason the show never updates is because the senior Sports people won't let it - despite the efforts of the production team to come up with new formats.

Chamberlain is a really sweet, down-to-earth and approachable person who doesn't remotely see herself as a celebrity, and I'd feel like a fucking asshole if I said some of the things you guys had said.

I'd feel like an asshole if I was English and used the word asshole !
  • Options
    I agree with all your points Jimmy. But it's arsehole.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Lovejoy was an asshole and nobody in the production team was sad to see him leave.

The main reason the show never updates is because the senior Sports people won't let it - despite the efforts of the production team to come up with new formats.

Chamberlain is a really sweet, down-to-earth and approachable person who doesn't remotely see herself as a celebrity, and I'd feel like a fucking asshole if I said some of the things you guys had said.

I'd like to feel her arsehole.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

JiMMy 85 said:

You fancy her, dont you?
    I sense the Would ya! thread being bumped.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

I'd like to feel her arsehole.</
  • Options
    edited August 2017

JiMMy 85 said:

Ooh yukk! Thats put me right off my finger of fudge.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Filth.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Filth.
    Flag.
  • Options
    R.I.P soccer AM
  • Options
    The inclusion of Bullard and the bloke nobody's heard of is desperate and sounding the death knell for this once decent programme. I'll be amazed if it lasts the season. Each season has seen the quality slide and there's no way Fenners will be able to carry the the talentless ones now. Once Sheephead, Robbie Knox and the others left it was finished. RIP.
  • Options
    It was truly awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2017
    That Brad Bobley feature is the least funny thing I've ever seen.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Writing without having read the thread.
    Tim Lovejoy makes my cringe.......also has a high opinion of himself if I'm not mistaken.
    Comedy is about timing and delivery, neither of which he possesses, he comes across as a bit of a twat to be honest. I know Soccer AM wasn't exactly a comedy show but it was meant to be humorous for much of the time and for me he simply wasn't capable of fronting a show like that......or any other come to that!
    He was/is a poor mans Johnny Vaughan, whom I believe he might well have modelled himself on.
  • Options
    The whole thing needs a reboot. Entirely new production team, presenters and ideas. Its like a lame and tired sheep dog. Time to go in to the barn with the shotgun.
  • Options
    Keep the television programme, but get rid of all football pundits from the television and the wireless.
    They add nothing, i would rather see a repeat of Grimsby v Wrexham from 1977, or hear a re run of Aggers and Johnners on a loop.
  • Options
    Seems very young. Plus has lost a lot of weight over the years

Speedy recovery to him
  • Options
    Blimey, only 35. Get well soon Tuuuuuubes
  • Options
    Kin el, must have been the 2 keepie ups and volley in the top bins he done last week.

Quality bit of skill it was.