Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rafa Benitez Newsflash.

Sacked.

To be replaced by Sammy Lee / John Barnes combo.

There going for the Barnes/Lee style of play.

Comments

• Options
    About to become Newcastle boss. McLaren about to be sacked.
  • Options
    I wish we could go back 8 years, we had a good manager then...........oh, no we didn't did we (:
  • Options
    Hope they're still shit for Monday.
  • Options
    They'll let McLaren oversee Monday's defeat to Leicester, and then bring Benitez in with a blaze of hype ahead of the Tyne & Wear derby the following weekend.

Sunderland have got enough to stay up, and Benitez should be able to get this Newcastle squad out of trouble. Swansea have picked up a bit recently as well, so that means Norwich are doomed, plus one other.

Nigel......Nigel, the bell is ringing for you.....
  • Options

I wish we could go back 8 years, we had a good manager then...........oh, no we didn't did we (:

8 years? How much time have I wasted on here?!
  • Options

8 years? How much time have I wasted on here?!
    Only 7 1/2.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

They'll let McLaren oversee Monday's defeat to Leicester, and then bring Benitez in with a blaze of hype ahead of the Tyne & Wear derby the following weekend.

Sunderland have got enough to stay up, and Benitez should be able to get this Newcastle squad out of trouble. Swansea have picked up a bit recently as well, so that means Norwich are doomed, plus one other.

Nigel......Nigel, the bell is ringing for you.....

What a shame we will not be there to welcome them into the championship