Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arrows

Has anyone been to the World Darts Championships at the Circus Tavern, Purfleet?

Its my birthday just after Xmas and was thinking of getting the lads together and going along for a good drink-up, plus maybe dressing up for a laff (any excuse hey? I might even try and dig out the old nun's outfit).

Comments

• Options
    sorry AFKA/LoOkOuT
    think this s/b in non-charlton related category...pls don't ban me
  • Options
    I am going this year for the first time. 4 of us going on Fri 22nd. If anyone here has been before, how early do you need to get there to collect tickets and queue up to get decent seats near the front?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: righthandbackward[/cite]sorry AFKA/LoOkOuT
    think this s/b in non-charlton related category...pls don't ban me

you can change it. select edit, then change the category.
  • Options
    ta da!!
  • Options
    Sounds like a good night out for sure, was it easy getting tickets chaps??
  • Options
    there are still tickets available for the first few days....you can ring 01708 864001 or 01708 867271 to book
  • Options
    Whens it start/finish geez??
  • Options
    http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/Tickets/0,,10180,00.html

2 sessions, aftwernoon and evening, the above url gives you all the info
  • Options
    The main hassle I can see is that they only send you a confirmation letter when you book, and then have to queue up to collect the tickets on the day. Should be a great day/night though - fingers crossed for a Taylor v Barneveld 2nd round match on Fri 22nd!!
  • Options
    went to the final years ago,dennis priestley against phil taylor.haven't got a clue who won,totally battered.great fun,crap view.