Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mascot in Shock UK return.....

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Thats right boys and girls....its all change and I m heading home........ Might even be able to attend ciy addicks and put some names to faces.....

Right after I tell my story as well :(

Comments

• Options
    Well at least you got the chance to tell your story before you had to come home.

(So why are you coming back, are they deporting you or something? ;-) )
  • Options
    i don't even think he's abroad, reckon he has been in Plumstead all along, but wanted to be famous !
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Right.... Ive just got back, If the truth be known me and the girl have parted ways and the lure of Andy Reid in a pair of shorts was just toomuch!!!!!

on the plus side I will be munching down a madras tonight and already have tickets for the next home game against Everton.......

Royal Oak anyone??
  • Options
    Bloody 'ell. Didn't realise you were going back this quick! Were you on the first flight out?
  • Options
    sure was .....
  • Options
    blimey! quick work, must have been a bad break.

hey i think his article should be removed since he's no longer many miles!!
  • Options
    oh no, i loved reading that. we can just pretend. and he has to post at night to keep up the pretence.
  • Options
    I was there for 14 months, and have been there for 2 of the last 4 years.........

But I get your point ..... its been a rough few days thats for sure!!!
  • Options
    A rough few weeks actually....
  • Options
    Any way f*** all that.... Im staying at a mates in finsbury parks....( already developing a rash) and Im a few strongbows in.. So Im of down the pub.,.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ah bless your heart.

What you need is a visit to a proper pub tonight for the evening and then stagger to your favourite curry house and indulge yourself in those curries you've been salivating over. i say proper pub as thats one thing i missed out there also.
  • Options
    What you need is a good text message. Asked Arf to get his dad to hook you up...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Thats right boys and girls....its all change and I m heading home........ Might even be able to attend ciy addicks and put some names to faces.....

Right after I tell my story as well :(

blimey when you said that yesterday i thought you meant a city addicks in the future!
  • Options
    mate, i'm sorry to hear that, didn't realise it was under those circumstances. Make sure you keep next thursday free, be good to meet up and have a drink.
  • Options
    Its all right guys, its good to be home......

Thursday sounds good.........
  • Options
    Curb it....... thats exaxtly what I intend to do........