Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do we want next round??

All in favour of a beano to Southend in Christmas week say aye.

Just anyone apart from Newcastle or Everton away.

Comments

• Options
    Well you would! well so woudl i anyway, think thats what everyone wants. any floor space? :-)
  • Options
    Wycombe at the Valley
  • Options
    don't care where or who, but would prefer 19th, as i definately can't make a game on the 20th.
  • Options
    Spurs at our place the mugs
  • Options
    Sarfend Away for me..! Party with the Essex Girls in a club after the game..!
  • Options
    Newcastle away then a couple of days on the juice in Toon before heading to Boro! now that will go down well with the misses christmas week!! lol
  • Options
    southend or wycombe at home, get to the semis and start dreaming of a final
  • Options
    Home...anyone.

Away preferably a southern based team.
  • Options
    home anyone.

really could do without the hassle of shlapping round the country week before christmas.
  • Options
    Either southend away or anyone at home will do me .

Bet that sea air would be rather bracing that time of year eh T?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wycombe away - another chance at a new ground.
  • Options
    Aye to that 1905, i would love to get wycombe, southend would be good but done southend away already, and as someone mentions, it would be effin cold!
  • Options
    Southend's ground is like going back in time but it does have a roof with good acoustics for away fans and we'll get 3000 tickets.

And if we win I'll probably get home later than I did last night.
  • Options
    The last southend cup away day was ace Southendaddick, when Brownie had to go in goal!

I make you right i would be good. Although i understand wycombe is a terraced away section holding 1800!
  • Options
    Think Wycombe is seats mate.

And the ground is in the middle of nowwhere, Southend has all dayer potential and you can be back at Liverpool Street by 11.
  • Options
    Wycombe is seats behind the goal and a mare to park and miles from the station. Apart from that it'd be a great fixture (the outlaws are all massive Chairboys fans). Albertan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Think Wycombe is seats mate.

And the ground is in the middle of nowwhere, .

yeah, went to pre season game a couple of years ago, missed the last tube from 1 station, had to get a cab to amersham i think to get the last tube from there and ended up running from southwark tube to waterloo east just in time for the last train.
  • Options
    My cousins a Wycombe fan, been quite a few times.

Loads of pubs in the centre, football special bus is a mere £1.50 return. Plenty of cabs as well that comes to about £1 a head. Although on the way back the traffic is pretty bad.

The White Horse has a lot of gents entertainment as well
  • Options
    few of the big guns through last night. Suppose in the press terms it will continue to give the competition a bit of respectability.

See that Chelsea put out a very strong team.