Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quiz Questions from last nights glorious defeat to Sheff Wed

Held in the snugest snug since the Black Hole of Calcutta Arms was closed for Health and Safety Reasons.

And it was also a big welcome back to blighty for Martin "Slackers" Lack who is now running a couple of Gites in France and working in a Pate' factory. Looking very slim on all the red wine and fags as well.

Back to the Quiz

Rules:

Earlies (Jan to June) v Lates (born July to Dec) First correct answer gets the points. Say if you are an Early or a Late. You may confer.

1. Name the three keeprers used by Newcastle in the League last season

2. Which club's record includes a best league placing of 4th in the old second division and reaching the FA cup 5th Rnd in both 1958 and 1970

3. Who were the first opponents at Shewsbury's new ground and what is the ground callled

4 Which teams won the league Division one (the top division) in
A 1968 B 1978 C 1988

5 Name the top four (in order) in the Bundesliga last season

6 Which three players scored league pens for Southampton last season

Comments

• Should have been there last night for a few bevvies and to say hi to "slackers" but i've picked up that bloody stomach bug virus doing the rounds,i feel like total shit but will be there tonight.
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Should have been there last night for a few bevvies and to say hi to "slackers" but i've picked up that bloody stomach bug virus doing the rounds,i feel like total shit but will be there tonight.

you should. Slackers didn't even get the French questions right.
  • Don't wanna put a downer on this, but are not virtually ALL the Quiz Teams results 'Glorious Defeats?'

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Don't wanna put a downer on this, but are not virtually ALL the Quiz Teams results 'Glorious Defeats?'

:-)

NO! Won three, lost three this season.

And it's about the beer not the result.
  • g/k given harper srnicek

the new meadow

the league titles man city notts forest liverpool
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]g/k given harper srnicek

the new meadow

the league titles man city notts forest liverpool

2 points for 1 and 4. Need the oppo team for 3

Are you an Early or a late
  • 5. Bundesliga top 4 finished: