Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dilemna - guidance needed!

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
A mate of mine has just emailed me to say he's in the area later and do I fancy a pint after work. Now "a pint" with this fella usually ends in an all night sesh and the last train home - via Burger King, of course. So, do I

a) decline his offer, go home, have something healthy for dinner and listen to the game on the radio/watch Sky so that I am completely up to date with events?; or

b) go out on the sauce, leave my phone in work to avoid calls/temptation and let the result be a nice/nasty surprise when I get in? (assuming I'm not too smashed to work the old remote control!)

Last time I went for option b we beat Chelski away in the cup (I couldn't get a ticket). Is that a good omen maybe???

I have no brain and am morally weak - please tell me what I should do!!!

Comments

• Get on it!
  • I sort of get the impression you want ius to say option b) I will not dis-appoint you. It is the only option worth considering. If your really that concerned about the score just find a Pub with SKY TV's everywhere & make them put on Channel 405.

Then get completely ruined, besides if we are losing you'll wanna be near some alcohol anyway.
  • edited November 2006
    doesn't matter what you should do, you know what you're gonna do !

And i'm going Charlton mad as i read the heading as Diawara - guidance needed !
  • go get smashed!!
  • option B....you know you wanna !!
  • I think he's already gone down the pub ya know guys..!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Diawara - guidance needed !

Lol Afka i was thinking the same!
  • Thanks for the advice chaps. Believe it or not but I WAS undecided. However, as I'm still at work it doesn't look as though I'd get home for kick off anyway - so out on the lash it is!!!

Next stop Methy Central!!!
  • You definitely made the right choice on this one.
  • he'll be on in two hours telling us how much he loves us, before falling into the coat cupboard
  • Sponsored links:

• Obviously last night's result is all down to me.

Any contributions to the "Let's get Off_it smashed for the Wigan game in order to ensure three points Fund" will be gratefully received. hic.
  • Hmmm, maybe my timing isn't great. Am I clashing with the Poppy Appeal???