Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can u get any lower ?

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
Its almost (almost) beyond belief to read about the murder of that young girl. Her poor family will have to listen to all the awfull details of how that lump of dogs s**t didnt murder her but had sex withher body after she was dead!!!!!!!! Its ok though because he had a few beers and some drugs.
I just dont believe a State has the right to take life but there are people out there who do not deserve to live. They have lost the right to be treated as human beings.

Comments

• the man is sick as fuck
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Its almost (almost) beyond belief to read about the murder of that young girl. Her poor family will have to listen to all the awfull details of how that lump of dogs s**t didnt murder her but had sex withher body after she was dead!!!!!!!! Its ok though because he had a few beers and some drugs.
    I just dont believe a State has the right to take life but there are people out there who do not deserve to live. They have lost the right to be treated as human beings.

Couldnt agree more
  • He most likely said it because her and her boyfriend had had a row outside the house so he thinks he can blame the murder on the boyfriend and he get done for rape as he just conveniently happened to come along and take advantage of her poor body.

So sick.
  • Could only read half the story last nite in Evening Gooner, was so sick. I know a lawyer would have to be appointed to represent this turd but how the hell can you look yourself in the face after "defending" him/it ?
    Her poor family siting there listening to every detail. They would have to chain me down.

Sorry AFKA i have to say it but this no way does this thing deserve any "human rights".
  • so we are not allowd to talk about current events at all then?
  • B i think your head lock is in order. Start with AFKA might not be him but you have to start somewhere !
  • You're right there GH, could only bring myself to read the first couple of paragraphs.

But i really don't want topics like this on here to be honest. If we went down the road of things that are wrong with the world etc we'll be posting 100 threads a day on it.

This place shouldn't be too serious, it was never intended to be. Ideally its a place to primarily discuss Charlton, but also a bit of banter and venture off the course a bit. If we fill it with stuff about politics, religion, crime etc, it gives it an edge that we don't really want it to be.

That's not directed at anyone in particular, its more a general plea to everyone to try and maintain what has so far been a good, successful run on here.
  • Ok chief your call.

PS Head lock though mate its coming. Its the price you have to pay for the absolute power you have !
  • we speak about loads of current affairs on here and think this story has touched a nerve with everyone as its so gruesome.
    wrong to sink it in my opinion. not that that means anything.
    imagine what it would be like If we have another 9/11 or 7/7 - we wont be able to talk about it and will have to go elswhere to do so.
  • I'm sorry if you think its a wrong call, it probably is. Its just my opinion and no doubt i will call things wrong, or certainly not everyone will agree with.

Its just there is so much sh*t in this world that disgusts, is unfair, that you can moan about, be offended about etc. This one in particular is gruesome.

Oh course if something major happened like a 7/7 it will get discussed, but in general my belief is this place operates better if it is somewhere you escape from all the sh*t from, rather than to offload about it.

As said, i appreciate that not everyone will agree with that.
  • Sponsored links:

• i'll add as well, sinking a discussion is in no way the same as deleting one. Everyone is free to continue discussing as much as they like. Except it is a bit more discreet as it does not return to the top of the board of others.
  • WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    and you can "Bookmark" it from the options on the left if you dont want to use that rubbish search function all of the time.

;-)