Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Some Dirty unwashed Palace fan at work

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
has blamed me for the lack of strength of signal from his data card. He knows that im Charlton. Made a big hizzy fit at my boss and his boss. What fun tomorrow at work..... Fecking kill em Charlton on Friday !!! Give them a good hiding. tosser !!! Any Sneaky non tracable ways to get back at him ??

Comments

• Hire a hitman?
  • Ill break his legs give me a pic and your work address and consider it done
  • My boss is a plastic palace fan and sends me texts after every Charlton defeat. I'm not sure whether to take the better man route and show some class, if when we win, or to call him in the middle of the night and scream the result at him.
  • 1) Hire a car similar to his

2) Add his number plates to it

3) Drive flat out past every speed camera you can think of

4) Park on as many double yellow lines as you can

It worked for me ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]1) Hire a car similar to his

It worked for me ;-)

That is quality. Anyone know Simon Jordans reg?
  • edited February 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]1) Hire a car similar to his

It worked for me ;-)[/quote]

YES

C*** 1

That is quality. Anyone know Simon Jordans reg?[/quote]
  • Get his email address find one of the iffy chat lines and post his email on it, better if you have his mobile phone number though, get a blank memo card write out a few cards and put em in phone boxes arong Oxford St.

" Sub TV wears all the gear , at my place 24/7. Ask for Nigela"
  • Dont bother with none of that sly stuff

walk into work today with your head up

go over to him lean in and tell him you and me any time any place anywhere.

Make sure there are no witnesess and tell him if he aint up for that then you are going to follow him home and look for places along the route where in the couple of mins that it would take you to smash a no mark melt without getting caught.

do this whlist smiling and saying i can not wait for friday and i am going to show you Y
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]has blamed me for the lack of strength of signal from his data card. He knows that im Charlton. Made a big hizzy fit at my boss and his boss. What fun tomorrow at work..... Fecking kill em Charlton on Friday !!! Give them a good hiding. tosser !!! Any Sneaky non tracable ways to get back at him ??[/quote]

What????

Sorry PT, I am old, can you explain what a data card is, why the strngth of signal is important, and how a person can affect the strength of said signal deliberately.

Ta
  • 'and how a person can affect the strength of said signal deliberately'

Exaclty I hope we smash em !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Put dogshit and a couple of flies in his desk drawer last thing on a Friday.
  • He !! He !! Thanks Pards and the players for smashing them the score may not be put the performance was.

Now do i go into the offending office with my CAFC joma coat on or get risked of the tin tac lol