Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Spanish, such class

Blacking up, and being racist seems to be ok out there

Comments

• yeah so imaginative too... NOT!
  • bunch of Pricks why did the place let them in talk about a whole country blighted with a racism problem.

why oh why doesnt some one deal with these guys

the football a few years ago was bad enuff
  • Some of the Spanish Rothko - a mindless minority.
  • them lot are still in the dark ages!!!! they should have the book slung them, how many more times will it happen!

I hate to say this all the time, but what would happen if it were us english doin it??
  • If that would have happened in england a fifteen year ban from all sporting events, and the problem being blamed back at football again
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Some of the Spanish Rothko - a mindless minority.

it is a minority but a bloody big one.

Take the Grand Prix away from them
  • I agree WSS, my partner is from Barcelona as are her family, im always back and to and have lost count of the times I have been to the Nou Camp.

You will not meet many nicer people than those of this fantastic City and they should not all be tarnished with the same brush as the mindless minority.
  • It's just a 500 yr old chip they've got on their shoulders. We've got the same with the French or more recently the Germans.
  • it only takes a few to give off a bad impression of a whole country.

unfortunatley for the spanish they are getting that rep.

I work with a valencia fan and he has had enough of the whole thing and when he goes home he feels that the country is not diverse enough Culturally and therefore ignorance away from big towns and cities is the route of the countries racism problem and it is a huge problem
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

I work with a valencia fan and he has had enough of the whole thing and when he goes home he feels that the country is not diverse enough Culturally and therefore ignorance away from big towns and cities is the route of the countries racism problem and it is a huge problem

Unfortunatley there are people in this country who think the opposite
  • Sponsored links:

• as we see on saturday getting a lot better though now
  • yep im one. Im in a mixed marriage of 15 years. There is a million miles between being proud of your own culture/race/traditions and being xenophobic.

Edith Cavel " Patriotism is not enough, i must have no hate in my heart". 1916 the morning she was shot as a British spy.
  • poor cow cant trust anyone them days at least someone from the establishment would shoot you these days eh
  • I was at the England Spain racist game and it was absolutely discracefull and when we all got upset they sent the riot police in.... girlfriend got hit by a flag and a coin and we left with 10 mins left ...

Not good.... there were some actual nazis there giving it the zeig heil and hitler salute with tatooed swastikas.....

I believe there are just as many issues in Italy an all......