Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cloverfield...

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
Has anyone seen this yet?..

Comments

• Options
    Must be crap seeing as it is getting advertised to death.....cant stand the jerky "we cant afford proper effects" camera work myself.
  • Options
    my eldest has said it was good crap ending
    Thats all i was told
  • Options
    Yeah I saw it on saturday night with the missus. I thought it was ok. Cross between Blair Witch in camera technique and Godzilla. Worth a look because its a bit different. Even if you hate the film its only 84 mins long.
  • Options
    if it is unresolved like Lost I think I'd prefer not to..
  • Options
    It's crap, would suggest you don't waste the money.
  • Options
    I thought it was OK.

would have been much better if they'd have ditched the cheesy story line though and made it a bit darker. (in theme not lighting!)
    too many crap one liners for me.
  • Options
    No Country For Old Men, on the other hand, is a top, top fillum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]No Country For Old Men, on the other hand, is a top, top fillum.

Agreed. Top banana film.
  • Options
    Just got back from this. Dissapointed, its a good film, but its not worth all the hype and 5 star ratings. Awful ending aswell. Agree on NCFOM, that was quality.
  • Options
    I just read NCFOM, if the film is as violent as the book it must be an absolute bloodbath.

If ever I see a bloke wandering around with a cannister of compressed air - I'm going to run a mile.