Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Defoe gone pompey

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
I hate that dwarf

Comments

• Options
    How much for.......
  • Options
    Has it been confirmed? Can't see it anywhere? Link?
  • Options
    Clubs have agreed fee,now down to personal terms!
  • Options
    Apparently he has been seen at Pompey and Newcastle today
  • Options
    spiv going to a spiv manager
  • Options
    must have a private jet tel!
  • Options
    Newcastle and Pompey same day ? well as there is money init the little rat probably ran all the way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Apparently he has been seen at Pompey and Newcastle today

Thats what i've seen on the BBC thing Tel...proper funny..."My mate Dave's goldfish has just told him Ronaldo had been spotted at Leeds, apparently Gary McCallister was his hero as a boy and the deal is 100% on!" I love these clowns!
  • Options
    great signing if true
  • Options
    lol, its all a bit of fun though eh? Livens up a drab January afternoon
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    who gives a
  • Options
    on BBC now, agreed fees
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Apparently he has been seen at Pompey and Newcastle today

My mate Dave's goldfish

That's who told me about Defoe
  • Options
    don't hold a grudge against him now, hope he does okay.
    More importantly it could mean more of an opportunity for Dazza when he is fit and hopefully he will start banging them in for the spuds.
  • Options
    bent aint got much chance there,spurs play exciting high tempo footie,darrens not up to that,do better at everton or villa
  • Options
    Not yet he ain't apparently.

I would love it, LOVE IT if it fell through and he spent the rest of his life rotting on a bench down the Seven Sisters Road.
  • Options
    just waiting on Benjani to complete his medical
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: browny[/cite]just waiting on Benjani to complete his medical

Maybe they've just discovered he's an illegal on an iffy passport - hence the delay???

We ll know how Harry loves a deal.
  • Options
    lol,Harry does love a deal but this 1 looks like it could be too late.
  • Options
    Emergency Loan, anyone ........... it worked for us, it might work for 'Arry & his The Foe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha - they're now trying to persuade people to keep watching because sometimes deals go through at the last minute but don't get announced for a while.

This is great comedy telly!
  • Options
    u love it!Apparently medicals can be completed after midnight,keep watchin.
  • Options
    Gutted
  • Options
    its done they r just waitin for confirmation about the paperwork,on ssn now its gonna happen
  • Options
    It wouldn't be the 1st time Jermain TheFoe has had a great chance and fluffed it.....?