Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Micah Richards

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Is it me, or has Youngy got a problem getting back into the England team ahead of Richards? thought the bloke was top draw on Saturday, both defensively, but also in the way he attacks set pieces, imagine him and Terry attacking set pieces for England

Comments

• I couldn't believe how quick he was.
  • I thought he was their best player by a mile Saturday.

BTW loved the Sunglasses you were wearing at the game Saturday, made you look like some sort of Film Star.
  • hehe, film star, sorry about the lack of CD, wasn't in a fit state
  • That's Ok Mate Everton in a few weeks will be fine if you remember.
  • Doing well for me in my dream team as well, (nice cheap purchase!). Had a feeling he would come on this season. Was gutted that virtually all the teams around us won as well at the weekend - still nice to see Chelsea and Arsenal losing!
  • i was impressed with Barton as well. Really thought he took the game by the scruff of the neck with 20 to go. Reminded me a bit of Roy Keane, nothing exceptional, just does his job very well.

Any they were best team from corners i've seen for a long time.
  • Micah Richards was excellent.

Why can't our academy produce 18 year olds of that quality?
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Micah Richards was excellent.

Why can't our academy produce 18 year olds of that quality?

Competition from Palace, West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs, Fulham, Chelsea etc. To be fair in Manchester you really only only have two teams if youre any good as a kid
  • Micah richards is from the midlands tho!
  • Not really .......... perfectly viable alternatives would include Liverpool, Everton, Bolton, Stockport, Oldham, Tranmere, Wigan, Preston, Burnley, Crewe.