Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£4 MILL REID BID

124»

Comments

• He is not a great player he is a good player, let's not exaggerate.
  • [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]He is not a great player he is a good player, let's not exaggerate.

hey, he's twice the player compared to anyone else in the team...

and probably three times little lloyd sam...
  • Reidy is a great player for us.
    £4M - no thanks.
  • edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite]He is not a great player he is a good player, let's not exaggerate.

He's a great left footed attacking midfielder and has shown his class time and time again. That's why Roy Keane is prepared to pay 4 million for him.

However, he is not the be all and end all of our TEAM.

Sorry to see him go, but we CAN get a decent replacement for half the fee we get for him and on half the wages.

As KentRed say's, in our financial position it's a no brainer.

I'm convinced he won't go until his replacement has been signed. Pardew/Murray KNEW this was coming.
  • take the money...
  • edited January 2008
    Still think Great is exaggeration, I think great means the top 10% and I don't think he is anywhere near that, great is 100 games plus and consistent.
  • I still think he'd be a revelation playing with Youga but every player has his price, £6m to the mackens, they're obviously desperately in need of a creative player and have money to spend so don't sell cheap.
  • Perhaps this bid has been in for a while and we were the ccc club who Paul Jewell mentioned today, that was trying to sign Giles Barnes on loan.
  • We should bring back Amady Faye from his loan hell at Rangers.

He can pass the ball just as well as Reid.

Unfortunately it's usually to the opposition :-(