Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Dickson

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
I heard tonight that he was out for the season, did anyone else hear this?

Comments

• News to me where did you hear?
  • A mate told me and a few others had heard as well, hope it's rubbish but just what i heard.
  • Sad, sad news for Dicko (and us) if true....... where did people hear this from?
  • The guy I sit next to is a mate of Dicko apparently (he's about the same age) and he confirmed it tonight.

Hamstring apparently.
  • I saw him (I think) outside the ground on crutches with a big bandage on.

It is a daft story how he did it too
  • go on, how did he do it?
  • Making a sandwich? :-p
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I saw him (I think) outside the ground on crutches with a big bandage on.

Running for a bus?
  • Making a sandwich?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I saw him (I think) outside the ground on crutches with a big bandage on.

Well, Carter...??? What've you heard?
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently he was trying to pull Lloyd Sams shorts down in a spot of horse play
  • So he's torn a hamstring then?
  • Waving his hand in front of his face?
  • Didn't look like a hamstring to me
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Apparently he was trying to pull Lloyd Sams shorts down in a spot of horse play

probably just wanted to give them another rinse ;-)
  • I saw him hobbling into the players' entrance on crutches just before ko as well. Looked to be in a bit of trouble. Oh well. I guess that means Izzy won't be going anywhere now.
  • shame for the lad, must of been buzzing at the moment as well.

can't see how a hamstring would put him out for 3-4 months though.
  • Was thinking teh same why so long for a hamstring?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Apparently he was trying to pull Lloyd Sams shorts down in a spot of horse play
    Oh dear if thats true!
  • Pulled hamstring is normally around 3 weeks out.

Torn hamstring is much more serious.

Not quite the same thing, but you'll remember at the beginning of the season, Holland tore a calf muscle.
    He missed the first 2 months of the season and had no stamina & match fitness when he did come back.

So if Dicko's done some serious damage, then a probably around a couple of months out, at least.
  • Sponsored links:

• I saw him on crutches before the game - really gutted for the boy if its true