Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where are you sitting for the palace match?

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
just got tickets for me and a few mates in east stand block A. Only sitting here for the palace game to be near the palace fans as so we can give as much abuse as possible when we win. however im slightly scared my confidence in a cafc win is misplaced. does everyone think home win? where does everyone sit?

Comments

• Options
    Hoping for a win....H block East stand for this one...got my tickets this morning.
  • Options
    At the moment I think we will win, however by the time the game starts I'll be full of enough lager that I'll be convinced we're gonna thrash them...........North Lower block E
  • Options
    haha unfortunately im drivin bk from chichester on friday night so i wont have time for drinking which is gutting.
  • Options
    H Block North Upper
  • Options
    Next to Tango man (hopefully)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChiAddick[/cite]just got tickets for me and a few mates in east stand block A. Only sitting here for the palace game to be near the palace fans as so we can give as much abuse as possible when we win. however im slightly scared my confidence in a cafc win is misplaced. does everyone think home win? where does everyone sit?

I hope you have more luck than me when i sat there. Actually, it was 1905's idea for us all to sit there near the Palace fans, and it looked to be a great idea when we went 1-0 up after about 5 mins. when we then let in the other 2 goals and lost 2-1 and it wasn't that much fun. it was a cup game a couple of years back.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ChiAddick[/cite]just got tickets for me and a few mates in east stand block A. Only sitting here for the palace game to be near the palace fans as so we can give as much abuse as possible when we win. however im slightly scared my confidence in a cafc win is misplaced. does everyone think home win? where does everyone sit?[/quote]

I hope you have more luck than me when i sat there. Actually, it was 1905's idea for us all to sit there near the Palace fans, and it looked to be a great idea when we went 1-0 up after about 5 mins. when we then let in the other 2 goals and lost 2-1 and it wasn't that much fun. it was a cup game a couple of years back.[/quote]

haha oh no i really hope that doesnt happen to me. in general what is the A block in the east stand like as i have never sat there before?will i look out of place standing and singin?
  • Options
    I have no intention of sitting at this game indeed I am hoping that standing in the North Upper will be similar in numbers to the West Ham at home game which seemed to be about more than three entire blocks which made for a particularly good atmostphere that day. Oh 'H' block North Upper btw.
  • Options
    i am standing as well
  • Options
    you can get away with it in north upper tho, however in the east stand i fear me and my friends will the be only ones wanting to stand. no doubt palace fans will be standing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    North Upper G Block
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ChiAddick[/cite]just got tickets for me and a few mates in east stand block A. Only sitting here for the palace game to be near the palace fans as so we can give as much abuse as possible when we win. however im slightly scared my confidence in a cafc win is misplaced. does everyone think home win? where does everyone sit?

I hope you have more luck than me when i sat there. Actually, it was 1905's idea for us all to sit there near the Palace fans, and it looked to be a great idea when we went 1-0 up after about 5 mins. when we then let in the other 2 goals and lost 2-1 and it wasn't that much fun. it was a cup game a couple of years back.

how many suzie? i bought all the tickets. 30 odd is ringing a bell. all i remember is the blokes in the queue behind me tutting when i pulled out my carrier bag full of cash and having to wait behind me while i bought them.
  • Options
    yeah, about that. despite his claims on facebook to have 40 friends, I reckon 30 was more the figure.
  • Options
    would be great to see the whole ground standng.....reminds me when we went to sellout, winning one nil, Kitson scored, we had the whole of the Arthur Waite, we was sat at the back of the seating are, a steward spent the first twenty minustes asking everyone to sit down as he got to our row, i began the to sing "Stand Up If Your Going UP" in which the whole block and stand got on their feet, the steward looked at me, shock his head and walked off
  • Options
    west stand near my chum si