Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I am going to be a Dad!

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Had our first scan yesterday and everything appears to be going to plan at present.

I am on top of the world right now...all I need now is 3 points tonight and life will be very good indeed.

Anyone else expecting a little one some time this year?

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully.
  • Options
    Congrats - you're a lucky man.
  • Options
    Congrats to you and yours.
  • Options
    enjoy it bud there aint nothing better.

mine had 2 front teeth knocked out yesterday in an accident at school and i tell you i couldnt believe how mad it makes you when you arent there when they hurt themselves.

shit going soft
  • Options
    nice one mate,got girls myself will keep plugging away!
  • Options
    Congrats fella
  • Options
    Congrats mate.

My 2nd one due on the 29th of April. Hope its not late cos we play Cov on the 4th of May....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]enjoy it bud there aint nothing better.

mine had 2 front teeth knocked out yesterday in an accident at school and i tell you i couldnt believe how mad it makes you when you arent there when they hurt themselves.

shit going soft[/quote]

who Joe? How did that happen?

Swisdom enjoy mate it's hard work but the love and enjoyment kids bring makes it all worth while.
  • Options
    busy boy dan!
  • Options
    I strategically planned it too - it's due 31'st July so worst case scenario I will be missing a pre-season friendly but nothing too important!

Happy days!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congrats swisdom, nice work.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]busy boy dan!

LOL! 6yrs between the 2....We've not been that busy mate :-)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    tell you 2nite he looks well funny
  • Options
    Congrats Swisdom
  • Options
    good news on the baby front, bad news on the correct category front....... :-)
  • Options
    Congrats Dan and Swisdom.

I have number 2 due early June, meaning I will have 2 kids aged under 18 months.

Carnage.
  • Options
    Congratulations! 2 friends of mine are at the 22 week stage so just had their 2nd scans and all they talk about is buggies!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Congrats Dan and Swisdom.

I have number 2 due early June, meaning I will have 2 kids aged under 18 months.

Carnage.

Ooooh! Brave.......
  • Options
    Congratulations
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no.2 due end of march got a 2 year old boy and we want another boy....... boys rock!!
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Congrats Dan and Swisdom.

Carnage.

I feel your pain. My eldest was 21 months when her little sister was born and that was bad enough! Good luck...

Edit: and congrats Swisdom of course - and other dads-to-be on here.
  • Options
    congrats mate, best thing in the world.

My little girl is just coming up for 11 months and has just started walking holding on to the sofa......fantastic feeling
  • Options
    Congrats guys...Ive done my bit for pro-creation with 4...dont need anymore.
  • Options
    Congratulations to you all, the best feeling in the world. Will be a Grandad for the 4th time in march thats just a little better, being that you can hand the little one back and they go home ;) best wishes again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Congrats guys...Ive done my bit for pro-creation with 4...dont need anymore.

Brave man 3 is plenty.
  • Options
    Good luck to you mate, best feeling in the world, and when u come home from work and had a crap day, and they come running up to you everything is forgotten
  • Options
    Congrats mate - you have to feel sorry for the birds who have friends that are pregnant as what Suzi says is true - All they talk about is babies. Us blokes get away with it, we say congrats and how do you fancy a beer down the boozer to celebrate.
  • Options
    Another Dad-to-be here. We're expecting our first. Due date: 19th April. I wasn't going to announce it on here until the birth. Getting dead excited now.

Have the other Dads-to-be on here decided to know the sex or not? We've decided to keep it a surprise.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]no.2 due end of march got a 2 year old boy and we want another boy....... boys rock!![/quote]

Unusual. Most people want the 2nd to be the opposite to the first.