Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Whose logged on

I notice that on the left hand side of the page we no longer get information on who is logged on and the number of members etc - or is just me and I've inadvertently changed a setting??????

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    i think it was screwing/overloading the database so looky has taken it off for the time being - and - touch wood, since its been gone the site has been behaving itself.
  • We were having a whole host of technical issues LL, leading to a crashing forum and a slow one, so it was decided to strip as much back as we could to get it up to speed again.

I miss the information on the left, and hopefully we'll be able to reintroduce it soon but for now the priority is to maintain a 'working' forum for a period.
  • Thanks for the information AFKA - I agree I would much rather have a functioning forum but I hope that one day we get the extra bits back.
  • Have to say since it all went down and has now come back again the speed is great, its nice to be able to post and not hang around waiting for the system to catch up, those new elastic bands have done a hell of a good job. Well done all.