Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

millwalls 'minority'

see our friends from the blue seat showroom have been caught up in it again.

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure that was the pub i was drinking in before the Coventry game earlier this season,i started off in the Rocket by the station but left after finding nothing but warm lager or vodka on sale!
  • Options
    I went into a pub by highfield road before the 2-2 draw in the prem and they had run out of vodka and when I asked for a scotch and coke they thought I said scottish coke?

I saw a van this morning and written in the dirt was millwall and underneath NF. No further comment needed
  • Options
    drank in the rocket and there this season... well it was a boring wetherspoons i suppose so needed livening up!
  • Options
    I heard it kicked off after the game too, in that Tesco's car park opposite the stadium. No surprise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]I heard it kicked off after the game too, in that Tesco's car park opposite the stadium. No surprise.

I don't believe that for a second ;-)
  • Options
    Over heard someone talking about this a week or so ago saying they had 1500 with option of more tickets and its going to be like the old days and taht they were going to let people know Millwall are still about bigtime
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    they are it seems, police state or not they seem to just not give a f***, hundreds coming off bans this year from the birmingham riots

update to your story PBS: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventry_warwickshire/7211748.stm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]they are it seems, police state or not they seem to just not give a f***, hundreds coming off bans this year from the birmingham riots

Bloody hell, how many years ago was that? 5? 6? And their bans are only just up?
  • Options
    Sounds like they killed a police dog.

scum

Now I remember why I hate that club and their scummy fans.
  • Options
    i doubt a dog was killed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    same old millwall, Have a good turn out have large and then by the time they get back to London the story has changed.

you can bet your bottom dollar that a dog was not stabbed to death. Proberly got kicked. chinese whispers and all that.

Cov have got some right gobby knuts and to be honest we all know certain teams havent changed so like the thread the other day if you give it you must be able to take it,

Dont forget when cov were at their old ground and Aloisi scored the winner against us they ambushed a load of our shirts and kids in the park outside the ground old bill had to line charlton up across the road from them whilst they were walking up the road with for sale signs taking random swings at anyone who was the wrong side of the cordon feck em i say
  • Options
    What a truly pathetic bunch of low life knob ends on that wall board. They revel in their reputation to a man. Pathetic.
  • Options
    The guy who wrote about the dog being killed can hardly write English...so take it with a pinch of salt..
  • Options
    Dog was probably someones Chowowa (sic) but the mighty "Wall" it wil now be a 9foot 7" Rotty with bad breath that eats horses for lunch.

"No one likes us we dont care" nope and neither do we ! not Millwall should be FuckAll !
  • Options
    This sums them up.

Just a minority....
  • Options
    shocking. tossers to a man.
  • Options
    I personally liked the, "Get rid of the Immagrants."

The other cracker was, "90% of rapists are non-white."

Although my number one pick was, "I like 80% of black people." How did he get to 80%? Did he get a calculator out?
  • Options
    nah he just added 10% and 99% and cum up with 80%,fcukin inbred twats.