Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm a good boy...

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
..Found £220 on the way to the station this morning.....handed it in.

If an old lady had lost it, I could never live with myself...

Comments

• a celtic supporter i know lost £220 this morning
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]a celtic supporter i know lost £220 this morning

LOL!!
  • mate you are a good boy not sure i can honestly say i would have, i dont think anyone would go to the old bill station and say that they lost £220. Old bill piss up fund that one
  • celtic with £200 ? must have mugged an old lady !

Well done Gump. Nice to know the OB who you handed into can have beer tonite.
  • Mind you couple years back i found Soverign ring outside the Turkish Embassy. So being an up standing member of the comunity and all ,i went to the Wooden Top copper on the door and told him i had found it. Now he looked like a British Bobby but he must have been a Turk because something was lost in the language barrier as im sure he said "just f**k off mate"., which was nice.
  • Should have given it to Pete Tong so his new bird could buy a TV licence,
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate you are a good boy not sure i can honestly say i would have, i dont think anyone would go to the old bill station and say that they lost £220. Old bill piss up fund that one

You might be right but my consience is clear...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]a celtic supporter i know lost £220 this morning

Just cashed his giro?..
  • nah that only pays for one kid all jocks on the dole have atleast 3
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't you have to wait for 3 weeks and then it becomes your Blackpool spending money?
  • Last week in St Martins Lane I saw a guy drop something, turned out to be a £5 note.
    I handed it back to him. He thanked me.I felt good.
    I like to think that everyone would do the same thing although I know this is really only done by nice clappey Charlton supporters
  • edited January 2008
    [cite]Posted By: pettswoodaddick[/cite]Last week in St Martins Lane I saw a guy drop something, turned out to be a £5 note.
    I handed it back to him. He thanked me.I felt good.
    I like to think that everyone would do the same thing although I know this is really only done by nice clappey Charlton supporters

He thanked him and gave him a tenner