Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CV

BDLBDL
edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Need to get my CV updated professionally.

Can anyone recommend software or a company that can do it for me?

Comments

• Options
    Dave.You're not applying for the pitch announcers job at palace are you?
  • Options
    LOL - No!!!!
  • Options
    Professionally???

Do it yourself ...
  • Options
    Have a look at the websites of some of the big recruiting firms. Most of them will have tips/templates for a good CV.
  • Options
    You need the template ony. Dont make the mistake of having one CV. Have 4/5 aimed in slightly differant ways.

I`ll do it for you £45 an hour tho son ok.
  • Options
    Is it really worth it at your age?

;-)
  • Options
    Hoping to come back to Greenwich are you Dave? Not sure they'd have your sort here anymore!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Is it really worth it at your age?

;-)

Cheeky git - 40 is the new 30!
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Hoping to come back to Greenwich are you Dave? Not sure they'd have your sort here anymore!

Nah, sorry - happy at my 3 star authority for the time being!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Is it really worth it at your age?

;-)

Cheeky git - 40 is the new 30!
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Hoping to come back to Greenwich are you Dave? Not sure they'd have your sort here anymore!

Nah, sorry - happy at my 3 star authority for the time being!

I'll have a word with my mate at the audit commission - he'll soon change that star rating.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Dave.You're not applying for the pitch announcers job at palace are you?[/quote]

He's to late Uncle Simon has already given it to me - apparently he wants to get his own back on the fat git who said nasty things at the valley. If Charlton play there again that is:-)

Simple template is all you need BDL even ms Word have them. If you want it all worded professionally that's different.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh and Dave, don't mention the drowning kittens bit when you get to 'My Hobbies'.