Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bizarre pictures on the Beeb

Watching PMQs today and the Beeb have pictures of the Police march in Whitehall protesting about pay. What's bizarre is that, of course, the police are policing their own march. How do you tell them apart? Those in the march are wearing white caps and those policing them are wearing yellow fluorescent jackets.
Hmm, police in white baseball caps and police in yellow jackets. Which one's better? There's only one way to find out........"Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comments

• Surely there should be miners and wapping print workers beating the police protesters on there march now ?
  • Wonder if the Police estimate of how many marchers there are will be half that of the police who are marching.
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Surely there should be miners and wapping print workers beating the police protesters on there march now ?

Controversal stuff there Pete ; - )
  • Aye

serves the coppers right for rearranging the Palace game ive now got to fight the Blackwell tunnel south bound on a Fri !!!!
  • Are the ones policing the event crossing the picket line then?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Are the ones policing the event crossing the picket line then?!
    it's only off duty police doing the "demonstration"
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Are the ones policing the event crossing the picket line then?!
    it's only off duty police doing the "demonstration"
    That's the second time today I've made myself look stupid on here. :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Wonder if the Police estimate of how many marchers there are will be half that of the police who are marching.
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Surely there should be miners and wapping print workers beating the police protesters on there march now ?

Controversal stuff there Pete ; - )

no, I think in time honoured tradition, the marchers will multiply the actual attendees by a factor of anything between 10 and the total population of the earth.
  • Can we go looting yet then?
  • [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Can we go looting yet then?

only around park lane