Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now imagine the North Upper like this?

Comments

• Options
    I'd rather not - I sit at the back of the lower north and would really like to be able to leave the match in one piece!

Those foundations obviously weren't too solid!!!
  • Options
    the camera doesn't pick up the two old duffers at the bank going 'SIDDDARN'
  • Options
    Japanese j-league has a really good atmosphere from start to finish, it's non stop singing,SEATED, really exciting,really good stadiums, makes a change from people having a prawn sandwich, and leaving early. if anyone gets a chance you should go! QUIET EASY TO GET TICKETS.Not so expensive as the premier league and a good standard.
    good link with some great pictures!
  • Options
    In fact, how about we give afka a megaphone and he can lead chants like this out, and get it bouncing?
  • Options
    heheh, them pesky kids are sorted for the while.

Yeah Amazon will get a plug in the next week or so, along with a push on iTunes post Christmas to fill those new ipods up.
  • Options
    German grounds also have great atmosphere and TERRACING,and no problems, different rules for european clubs and different for u.k. clubs, still terracing with lower league clubs,Going to Gillingham Vs Bromley Will stand behind the Goal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]German grounds also have great atmosphere and TERRACING,and no problems, different rules for european clubs and different for u.k. clubs, still terracing with lower league clubs,Going to Gillingham Vs Bromley Will stand behind the Goal.

May be a bit difficult.

The Priestfield is an all seater.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say there are "no problems" at German matches, just fewer problems. Over the last few years there have been acts of hooliganism, mostly in the former East Germany, which is the mostly economically depressed part of Germany. Sadly that seems to be linked to the German Nationalists (German equivalent of the BNP).

Generally though the atmosphere inside grounds on match day is fantastic - Dortmund's ground is known colloqually as the "Opera house" for the singing, St Pauli in Hamburg have fans that take pride in singing throughout the game and at many grounds a standing ticket costs around €15 Euros, thus the younger element are not priced out and it's they who do much of the singing.
  • Options
    I was just waiting for the can can to start with all that Baggiesque bouncing.
    I'd like a bit more singing, don't get me wrong, but does it have to have that much comedy value?