Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grumpy Old Men

Leroy i dont think you are a G.O.M mate the World changes and sometimes it not always for the better. However today im 100% the most grumpyest of grumpy old men ! I have gout !!!! I wouldnt even wish it on Ken Livingston !! (well in his jaw maybe).After two nites of no sleep and not even being able to get me shoe on this morning i thought better take pity on the poor traveling masses today and not go in. the thought of someone treading onmy foot and me spending 4 years in Bellmarsh after killing em was the key.

Comments

• Options
    My sincere sympathies.

People that don't suffer from it regard it as a joke but the pain can almost cripple you if you get a bad attack.

Drink plenty of water even if you don't feel like it. It gets the uric acid level down and it is uric acid crystals in the joints that do the damAGE.
  • Options
    It is absolute agony. As soon as you get over it get your doctor to prescribe you ALLOPURINOL. I have been on them for years and never had a bout since.

Prevention is better than the cure.

Side effects? Well just look at me!
  • Options
    A bout of gout and you start to shout.