Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carson

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
How good is he?........I don't think he put a foot wrong yesterday - absolutely first class. Unfortunately, it's extremely unlikely he will be at that valley next season with this kind of performance. He does look like he is enjoying his time with us. Lets hope the scousers forget that they have here!

Comments

• Options
    I reckon they might be back for him in January.
  • Options
    Dunno, Renia is playing well again, Dudek is back as cover, don't think unless Renia stinks the place out in the next few weeks, then I think Scott will be with us for a while yet
  • Options
    I hope we keep him and Reina is playing ok, but I don't know how long Dudek will want to sit on the bench. He'll be off at some point and if some team comes in with a good offer in January he'll go then. That would be a good deal for Liverpool - get some money in for a player who wants to leave and before his value drops any further and his replacement will have had six months of first team experience.
  • Options
    he's on a Bosman come the summer for Dudek, might stay for a bigger pay day
  • Options
    Surely that's all the more reason why Liverpool will want to sell him.
  • Options
    Nah, such minor money in the scouse scheme of things to be honest, and I don't know how happy Carson would be to sit on the bench at Anfield