Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Maternity pay

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Does anyone on here get more than statutory from their firm? Just wondered how common statutory was.

(no reason for asking)...

Comments

• Options
    are you pregnant Raz?
  • Options
    Congrats Raz.
  • Options
    no I'm not, and nor is my wife..
  • Options
    My Mrs gets 6 weeks full, 12 half pay then the rest statutory. Her old company she would have got 6 months full pay... not that we've been looking or anything
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no I'm not, and nor is my wife..

oh, there was me thinking you were a miracle!
  • Options
    my wife only works part time in an estate agent and they begrudgingly paid her the statutory pay. All depends on the firm really.

When my wifr was at Vodafone it was full pay for the entire maternity.
  • Options
    My mrs gets 3mths full pay then 3mths half pay but if returns to work for more than 3mths after maternity any pay that was halved gets the other half paid in a lump sum
  • Options
    It depends on the relationship you have with your employers.

One company I worked for just gave the statutory pay, the next company gave a little bit more as a matter of a good will jesture ...
  • Options
    Can you get it back dated?.............................................. about 25 years ;)
  • Options
    Pay 'em nuffink.

Pregnant women cause inflation as firms that we buy our goods from have to up their prices to recover the cost of employing cover.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously my wife's firm pay full wack for six months and she will be pregnant in about 5 hours time
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Seriously my wife's firm pay full wack for six months and she will be pregnant in about 5 hours time

lol
  • Options
    Not if I have my way
  • Options
    I think our place is 6months full pay and 6months halfpay, and the guys get 4 weeks paternity full pay.
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    My missus done well, worked for a bog form in the the city, new top man came in, and like all flash minkeys fet he could change the world in a day, and didnt want her back becuause he felt my wife wouldnt give the job 100% as we had just had a young son, big mistake, major payout, sued the arse off of the company,now she has a nice little number in a local doctors surgery, no grief, local, spends more time at home,