Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

that knighthood game on facebook is..

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
..quite a laugh, sign up by becoming a vassal from my page.. am currently stealing other people's wenches, should appeal to others on here.

:D

OK maybe I am sad.

Comments

• Options
    very

facebook is a pile of - i did sign up and was bored of it within 2 days. i just don't get it
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    1905 sends me up dates when he adds another friend. he nearly threw a party when he got to double figures.

its cost him a fortune though.
  • Options
    it's just a cynical marketing tool that preys on gullible people - and there are plenty about. FACT.
  • Options
    you would know about cynical mate..

;)
  • Options
    Well how do i DO THAT
  • Options
    I thought you said it was easy
  • Options
    ha ha
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]1905 sends me up dates when he adds another friend. he nearly threw a party when he got to double figures.

its cost him a fortune though.[/quote]

He kept bugging me to sign up. Now I have I'll just block him!
  • Options
    hot tip: put those you don't want to lose in your watchtowers seems to be the advice.
  • Options
    hot tip #2: you need to build barracks to rebel - and try and leave your liege..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its all nonsense to me. apparently i'm building a castle. which will take 3 hours!
  • Options
    hot tip -1: raid for cash to build it faster..
  • Options
    do it from barracks apparently, you need a barracks first though apparently...
  • Options
    I have rebelled ... but you should have looked after me in the first place
  • Options
    i've built a wall!
  • Options
    I've one of suzi's minions I think.

Shame I can hardly get on after they blocked facebook at work :(
  • Options
    ric all the best looking vassals get stolen....

;)
  • Options
    the key is getting your equally powerful mate to be your vassal and vice versa, I am at a level where I'm getting my arse kicked by stonger peeps who have strong mates, all my strong people got robbed before I knew better...
  • Options
    an eye opener

http://wiki.hive7.com/Knighthood_Getting_Started
  • Options
    I think you have far too much time on your hands.