Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew is on the OS

edited January 2008 in Rumours
Talking via the medium of the printed word about the Gray rumours and hinting about not much movement to come

Comments

• WSSWSS
    edited January 2008
    Nice insight but nothing surprising really. Could be a loan player coming in it seems but other than that it seems the board don;t want to go over an amount they agreed at the beginning of the season regarding fees. Therefore, we will be selling before anything comes in (unless Pards convinces the board to go into the red).

Good to see comments about Racon and he is in Pards' long term plans - looks a decent player.
  • when are we gonna flog Big Bent?
  • Suprising change of policy by the club, always used to do things without the press getting wind in the past, maybe Pards is trying to unsettle the player, seems strange to make a statement such as this unless it is going to happen
  • Leeds rule and we are a biggrr club than charlton supper leeds
  • Leeds rule and we are a biggrr club than charlton supper leeds
  • [cite]Posted By: sexyleeds[/cite]Leeds rule and we are a biggrr club than charlton supper leeds

Hows Kish doing?
  • charlton r shit
  • [cite]Posted By: sexyleeds[/cite]charlton r shit

School holidays up north?
  • You're last point is really making a meal of it......forget it you wouldn't understand anyway.
  • kishev is shit and injured
  • Sponsored links:

• ha ha, who is this character?!
  • Is it a teacher training day today?
  • Thank you for your constructive comments, we are all flattered that a fan of such a huge club can be bothered to visit us from their lofty perch

That's quite smart. You've used the letter "r" to replace the word "are". Did you think that up yourself?

Amswer quicky cos I get the feeling that U R (see I can do it do) not going to be around long on this site.

Ok which village does this idiot belong to?
  • We all hate Leeds scum
  • haha leeds inbred, up there with Millwall and Birmingham for pure scum
  • One Peter Risdale
    Theres only one Peter Risdale
    one Peter Risdaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllle
    Theres only one Peter Risdale
  • shame, sexyleeds.

Away fans who wanna talk football are always more than welcome on this site.

Those that just want to say 'U R sh1t' though aren't.

Thanks for the giggle, and goodnight.
  • Has actually got a school email address, so don't be too hard on him.

Gone now.

Anyway, hope we can get Racon out because he clearly needs games.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Has actually got a school email address, so don't be too hard on him.

you have to be kidding!
  • quality let this little fella in all the time he is like a little oompa lumpa running around grown ups legs

Yep Leeds r Shite we know you are proving it
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Has actually got a school email address, so don't be too hard on him.

you have to be kidding!

Grass him up to the School. I don't pay my taxes to let Northerners post insults on t'internet
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Has actually got a school email address, so don't be too hard on him.quote]

Can't we have his address??
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Has actually got a school email address, so don't be too hard on him.

It's probably the headteacher...
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sexyleeds[/cite]Leeds rule and we are a biggrr club than charlton supper leeds

Hows Kish doing?

Still a big Lover of Kish then Len :-)

BTW you cannot claim ZZ as your new Kish as he is actually really Good !
  • Kets, wait for the Fans In Focus article later. From your last comment, i'm worried you've had a sneak preview !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sexyleeds[/cite]Leeds rule and we are a biggrr club than charlton supper leeds

Hows Kish doing?

Still a big Lover of Kish then Len :-)

BTW you cannot claim ZZ as your new Kish as he is actually really Good !

Just curious as to how he's doing:-)

Gone now.

Anyway, hope we can get Racon out because he clearly needs games.

AFKA, thats whats wrong with the youth of today. Wasting their school time and equipment with childish ill educated slogans. Wouldn't have happened in my day - six of the best trousers down. Pause as men in white coats arrive to carry me offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ;o)
  • More to the point how does a kid at school in Leeds find his way onto here? Hardly a major rival of theirs are we