Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sound of Music at London Palladium - 2 tickets for sale

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
Lads/ ladies,

My sis in law has 2 tickets in the Royal Circle at the London Palladium for next thursday 24th January 7/.30 KICK PFF. She got £45 tickets through some theatre offer for £35 and just wants her money back as she can no longer go.

Anyone interested? £70 FOR THE 2

I have them on ebay as well if you want to buy through there to make it easier - and it's free postage by special delivery as well ITEM ID 220192459954

Comments

• Options
    I went last night instead of going to west brom.... absolutely fantastic.
    the kids in it are great and I'm still singing along in my head now! that connie is amazing, didn't watch the programme with her getting the gig in the first place though, but she's got a voice on her!

great present for the parents/grandparents or for anniversary pressie for the wives boys! we sat in the royal circle too so the seats are a bargain for £35 cos we paid £55 (well mine was an xmas present)
  • Options
    also.....it started at 7pm for us, so maybe double check ledge.... i know theatre usually starts at 7.30 but it is 2 hours 35 mins and we were out by quarter to 10....
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    there you go what better recommendation do you need than our very own SOOZE.

Cheers suzi says 7.30 on the tickets.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    I think i just bought em on ebay , i'm crap at using that....
  • Options
    ignore my whisper you have bought.

cheers mate will post them oput tomorrow you will have them friday