Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live Streams ??

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Anyone got any for todays games

Comments

• Options
    I had a really godd look in a couple of places , but no...... first time this season theres no links...
  • Options
    I couldnt find any for the Watford game either, any chance you could pm me the links in future for any games you find !

PH
  • Options
    Sure if I can work out how to do that.... Ill give it a bash......
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Hi,

Is there any likelihood the chesterfield game will be streamed?
  • Options
    Not sure........

Have a look on www.footballstreaming.info on the night maybe half an hour before and find out.... I wont be watching as it will be on really early in the morning over here ........

might be......

All you do is go to that site and then go to todays links and if its available, it will be there.........
  • Options
    The Watford game was streamed but started 45mins after the game had actually finished. I doubt very much that the Chesterfield game will be streamed - these overseas channels don't care about The League Cup, do they?
  • Options
    your probably right Jim..... the FA Cup ...maybe, league cup is a unlikely.....

Are you now sorted there Jimmy?
  • Options
    Having computer problems generally but the LiveStreaming was a dream against Watford. I'm going to take the computer in on Wednesday - hope I get it back for Saturday.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Chesterfield game is not on over here - they are showing Southend vs Man Utd.

Seems like no live CAFC on until the Everton game - which is unusual, i have hardly missed a match this season.

North American Listings for anyone over here
  • Options
    That's a good resource Oakster, thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't you canadians get together for a game some time ?

neck a couple of Coors, and sacrifice a bear ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]can't you canadians get together for a game some time ?

neck a couple of Coors, and sacrifice a bear ??

Shouldn't that be a moose?
  • Options
    Wigan v Charlton

Doesn't seem to be on any of the channels. We'll have to make do with BBC London.
    I think we'll be in the same situation next week as we're away to Reading. I don't think the Asians get too excited about these games. Reading versus Spurs today - well that's a different matter of course seeing as they're so fantastic (smiley winky thingy)
  • Options
    We seem to be getting less and less coverage....... not sure why.....
  • Options
    Perhaps because we're shit.

I was trying to get to watch it on livestreaming but that involves downloading a program called Afreeka that cost about 8 quid. Don't even know if it works.
  • Options
    Anyone having any success today?
  • Options
    guandong sports,2 minute delay
  • Options
    Yeah, I have that open, but so far the best I've managed is two still pictures

Doesn't sound like we want to watch it anyway
  • Options
    Are you using TV Ants peakey?
  • Options
    yes,took a lot of fishing around to get the right channel.but good picture with the delay.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've been trying through http://www.fsicrew.info/index.php?page=schedule Football Streaming Info site but can't get TVAnt to work. All a bit technical for me. But given we're 5 - 1 down and playing deradful by the sound of it, I'm giving up.
  • Options
    I watched on TVAnts. Was the game on ESPN so had the English commentry. Turned off when we went 5-1 down
  • Options
    TVAnts has always worked for me for other teams! All I managed to get today was a still picture every two minutes.
  • Options
    at least you saw a goal everytime then Jimmy!