Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tri Nations

MCSMCS
edited November 2006 in Other Football and Sports
What a good win that was for GB against the convicts on their own patch down under! Good stuff well done.

GB beat convicts! Ha ha

Comments

• Options
    I particularly enjoyed that.......
  • Options
    I bet ya did dood! Whats the time there now mascott?
  • Options
    11pm at the mo..........

Ill be off to bed soon.........
  • Options
    Thats so wierd! is it still saturday then??
  • Options
    That makes saturday 3pm k/o's 2am?
  • Options
    No it was Sunday night........

Thats right Stanmore kick offs a 2 am if its three am..... I have to say it can be quite depressing when its four am and your on your own and you take the head phones off and youve just lost.....

BUT when youve won you hit the hay with a big smile on your face and everythings cool....

I remeber once when Lisbie got his hat trick against Liverpool and I couldnt help myself and shouted when he scored and woke the mrs... she came out to me prancing around the room in my boxers screaming super Kev........

once she realised we had just beaten liverpool she was fine!!!
  • Options
    O4 were ahead of you so instead of it being 11pm Sat it was 11pm sunday night so were 10 hours ahead of you.....

The sun rises in the East.....

and also I am upside down compared to were you are standing....so your feet are closer to my feet than my head.....

weird.....
  • Options
    Don't try to explain these things to 04, he's an expert in the ancient art of wackky baccky and so he quite often travels through time and space in all sorts of other dimensions. The laws of physics that apply to us lot don't necessarily apply to him. Did he tell you about the spacehopper?
  • Options
    It was good to see Willy Mason's face............the cheating geet, how dare he hurt my Seany & think he could get away with it!!!!!

Fantastic result, bring on the Kiwi's!!!!!
  • Options
    big result, but didn't really make much headlines here.

league has a long way to go before it catches up with the popularity of union. In fact, i can't see it ever happening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Down here in the South I make you right AFKA. But oop North, League is far & away more popular.

I used to be a huge Union fan. Find it bores me rigid now, no where near as exciting as League imo.

Having said all that, if they win the battle over no relegation then that might put a few off. Can't believe they want to do away with it. The play off from NL1 this year was quality. I have a huge soft spot for HKR as their song is Red Red Robin too. Caused a bit of a stir when I sang along with a lone HKR supporter in the Wetherspoons next to OT on Grand Final day amongst all the Hull City supporters.............until I explained I was infact a Charlton fan ;-)