Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last nights tour

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
What a cracking night. Nice to put some faces to names and Kevin was an excellent host.

Just wish now i didn't stay out till 1am !

Comments

• Agreed a great night and good to meet a few fellow posters! Kevin is Charlton through and through for sure and it brought it home for me how far we have come as a club when we looked at all the signed international shirts.

Who would have thought we'd have that many internationals at Charlton just a few years back?

Let's get a win today and top off a great weekend!
  • Yes really enjoyed the tour and meeting somefellow posters.

AFKA - did you end up in the RO? I made a break for it while the going was good cos I didnt want to ruin my drinking today.
  • A really good evening was had by all and echo the above posts regarding Kevin.

Great to put faces to opinions!!!!!
  • In full agreeement with all the above comments, and a big vote of thanks to Stanmore for organising!
  • seconded, well done Stanmore !
  • Yup, well played stan!
  • I figured there must have been some late night drinking as no-one made it online after the tour...sounds like a good start to a Charlton weekend.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite] sounds like a good start to a Charlton weekend.

It was, and the result made it a very good Charlton weekend. :-)
  • Yes friday night was brilliant!nice to meet you all,and Saturday just topped it off!top weekend looking forward to Tues,Wigan and Reading,mind you iam driving to these 3!But worth it
  • can i have 30 spring rolls please.

a great night topped off by afka having to come back and watch our appearance on football focus.... 3 times!!

thanks stanmore well organised.
  • Sponsored links:

• hello....

it was great, not that my head would agree on saturday morning!

can't believe i was annoyed that the pub i was in in greenwich shut at 12 and i wanted to carry on till 1...! i'd have not made the game.

great to meet new people too! i think i owe you a drink stanmore!