Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right then... while i have had not been able to access

edited January 2008 in Not Sports Related
this site for the last two days ive spent time reading other bits and pieces.

Mainly kept getting drawn to the Newsshopper - reading comments with regard to the tragic car crash last week but also that killing in Erith.

Feck me has anyone read the comments under that particular news story about the Erith kid that was killed - "fighterr" was his name. Did any of the younger posters know "Fighterr"?

and my main point is... apart from the grimness of it all - what about the quality of the spelling and grammar of the comments! Depressing.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2008
    "and my main point is... apart from the grimness of it all - what about the quality of the spelling and grammar of the comments! Depressing."

I know you're married now B but no need to turn into a "grumpy old lady" before your time!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"
    I know you're married now B but no need to turn into a "grumpy old lady" before your time!![/quote]

Its not before her time!!!!!!
  • Options
    shut it pair of you.

im younger than a lot on here... am 39... today in fact.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]shut it pair of you.

im younger than a lot on here... am 39... today in fact.

Happy Birthday Brenda !
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Curb-It!

Anything exciting planned? And have you started making plans for the big 4-0 next year?
  • Options
    Happy B'day to a fellow Capricorn
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Happy Birthday Curb-It!

Anything exciting planned? And have you started making plans for the big 4-0 next year?

I think the plan is to drink a bit. a fair bit :-)
  • Options
    congratulations on reaching your 40th year of life;-)
  • Options
    read some of it all that street talk is pathetic
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS SMIFFY
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yes leftbehind... that was my original point. that street talk is bad innit. then the leader of this IVS gang comes on and street talks. its taxing on the brain trying to read it.

pass it... plans have already been made for a bit of a little tame shindig... luckily happens on a saturday too.
  • Options
    "pass it... plans have already been made for a bit of a little tame shindig... luckily happens on a saturday too."

My 4-0 is on a Saturday too, cup final day this year. Don't think I'll have to factor in missing Charlton when I finalise the plans for the day!
  • Options
    Heard the stabbing in Erith was to do with drugs, and someone not being too clever.

Terrible thing to happen none-the-less.
  • Options
    Happy B'day, B