Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Great Way to Round off the Week..

Ollie you'll appreciate this more than most......just popped out luchtime to post a Set of approximately 100 Voice of the Valley Fanzines to New York Addick. Got down post office & the address for his parents house he has given me does not exist. So wasted journey, get back to my car and just pulling out am blinded by the light from the low lying Sun & yep you guessed it my S3 gets hit by a huge white van...Deep joy. I am now totally ****ed off & suicide is a real option..!

Comments

• ohhhh i thought this was going to be a happy story!

major bummer.

what is an S3 by the way?
  • Audi A3 but Faster & nicer lookin...well was anyway..!
  • What a sh***er. Sorry to hear it. Bleeding white van drivers are at their worst on Monday morning and Friday afternoon....
  • How bad is the damage geezer! Do you think i will appreciate coz i crashed my car the other day! I never find things like this funny! How bad is the damage buddy?
  • Just found out from my insurance company that my Excess is £550. Well that is it for me Christmas is Officially cancelled...bah humbug!
  • Was it your fault Ketman? You'll get the excess back if it wasn't....
  • 60-40 my fault I'm afraid. So even at best it's gonna go knock for knock.
  • Maybe you could have a whip round at the Lion?

DJ'ing there, I guess you know the young barmaid?
  • I know all the Barmaids Geez.

There are the two 18 years Olds both called Sarah both really sweet pretty friendly girls. There is Michelle who is 6ft but is an absoloute gorgeous girl again only young though at 19. Then there is Cathy who is one of the friendliest ones there. Becky the landlords daughter (Off Bounds mate). Any names ring a bell ?
  • Michelle is she the hairdresser mate took her out a couple of times a week or so ago well fit!! Think he has blown it now as well happy days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yep that's michelle alright, not the sharpest tool in the box, but a stunner nevertheless..!
  • One of them is going out with a friend of a friend, or was last time we saw him.... Nick is his name, but can't remember hers...
  • Any idea's on this Ketman/Bourne?
  • Sorry, I did read your message, have been racking my Brain. Well I know that one of the young Sarah's has just started going out with a Maidstone Bouncer, but dunno his name. The other Sarah is single as Far as I know. Michelle never seems to have a steady boyfriend & Cath I know is going out with a nice bloke who I have met & is a big lad, dunno his name though sorry.
  • No worries.

He's definitely not a bouncer, and wouldnt say he's a big lad..... so I guess it's either Sarah or Michelle....! I know I should have been a detective.....
  • You have me intrigued, I will be quizzing all the bar staff about their love lives this weekend..!
  • I'm surprised you don't know him.... pretty much part of the furniture at the Lion...
  • If He's a regular then I'll probably know him.
  • Can't really help you as i know them to say hello to but not much more to be honest