Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fake Baby Programme

Anyone have the misfortune to watch this programme last night?

The husband of the woman who recreated a baby identical to her grandson summed it up for me. strange strange people. I wanted to have an early night but this programme had me glued trying to find out why?

Comments

• Options
    The wife watched it.

It all seemed very weird to me and even sad from the bits I did see.

There was a couple who apparently delayed having children to live a life of lots of holidays etc and then couldn't have them leaving this poor woman to "play" with these fake babies.

Was she frightened of the responsibility of a real child but liked the idea of a baby?

I don't know but it seemed strange.
  • Options
    she just liked dressing them up, but didn't want the mess or the noise of having a baby! she said she wasn't wasting money, but then spent £300 on designer clobber for a fake baby! even a milk bottle holder for £100 that would never hold milk.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]she just liked dressing them up, but didn't want the mess or the noise of having a baby! she said she wasn't wasting money, but then spent £300 on designer clobber for a fake baby! even a milk bottle holder for £100 that would never hold milk.....

Wish I could spare that kind of dosh!

I've had to splash out nearly 300 notes on a washing machine just after Christmas!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

I've had to splash out nearly 300 notes on a washing machine just after Christmas!
    Was your wife grateful for such a wonderful present Len? ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

Was your wife grateful for such a wonderful present Len? ;o)

Wouldn't have got away with that sadly!

This is an unwelcome extra that cropped up over the period.
  • Options
    Always the way Len.
    My boiler blew-up a few Christmases ago - I feel your (financial) pain!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited January 2008
    Yep flashed past it, then realised what it was about, weird weird weird programme!

[cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Always the way Len.
    My boiler blew-up a few Christmases ago - I feel your (financial) pain!

Yep my boiler went wrong just before crimbo, very cold in the Ollie household!!! ;-(
  • Options
    Yep my boiler went wrong just before crimbo, very cold in the Ollie household!!! ;-([/quote]

why,what did you do to her?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]she just liked dressing them up, but didn't want the mess or the noise of having a baby! she said she wasn't wasting money, but then spent £300 on designer clobber for a fake baby! even a milk bottle holder for £100 that would never hold milk.....
    This is going to be a big thing. First came across it two years ago. It started as a cheaper alternative to pocelain dolls but has evolved into a world of surrogate children.

I predict you'll see reborn babies replacing toy dogs in handbags in the world of airhead fashion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright

This is going to be a big thing. First came across it two years ago. It started as a cheaper alternative to pocelain dolls but has evolved into a world of surrogate children.

Quite handy, really.

No CSA & maintenance when you fall out with the missus.

And instead of having teenagers, they don't need new trainers and a ready supply of tenners......and the family taxi back at night. ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]why,what did you do to her?

yes very droll dude ;-)
  • Options
    Freaks